⚬Straight to the Heart⚬

Namjoon's POV

After Jin, Jimin, and I got to Jin's apartment, I sat on the couch with Jimin.

Jin soon realized that he hadn't bought any groceries, since he wasn't expecting to have guests.

"I don't wanna mooove. Your couch is too comfortable hyung"

Jimin whined, getting more comfortable.

"Aish... You sound like Yoongi!"

Jin spat, mostly annoyed.

*Who's Yoongi?*

I started to think.

I suddenly noticed Jjanggu wasn't in the room. I just assumed that he was asleep, so I didn't ask Jin to disturb him.

"I'll go for you hyung!"

I volunteered, shooting up from the couch.

"You sure Joon? I can drag this lazy mochi off the couch, and we can all go together"

"Noooooooooooooo!"

Jimin whined once more.

Jin was still trying to force him off of the couch.

"It's ok hyung. I'll go myself. I'll just need some money for the groceries. I would love to do this for you guys~"

I smiled.

With that, he gave me enough money from his wallet, and I took my backpack and Jin with me, since he wanted to go too.

Jimin reminded me to get some milk for me and some food and toys for Jin. And they both told me to be safe. I told them I'd be back soon, and with a bark from Jin and a smile from me, we left.

1 hour later

After what seemed like forever, I finally spotted the large supermarket in the distance.

"We made it buddy~. Let's go get the stuff for us and Jin-hyung~!"

I said happily to Jin, and he barked cutely as a response.

We continued to walk towards our destination, until suddenly, I was shoved into an alleyway and pushed against a wall, hard.

*Good thing my backpack wasn't on my back...*

I thought, worried for Jin.

The strangely aggressive man stared at me with disgust. Then he chuckled menacingly and spoke.

"So... You're still alive, you bastard..."

He spoke, in a strangely familiar tone.

"I figured that you'd gotten what you deserved by now. But I guess you're stronger than you look"