Billy Hargrove: My New Rules

Author Note: So…. This is a test imagine to see if I like writing for Billy… I know he’s a horrible person and you know most people might give me hate for writing for him, but everyone can have a little good. Anyways don’t bother sending hate, but let me know what you think. (I will take critiques nothing just blatantly rude)

_________

Talkin’ in my sleep at night

Makin’ myself crazy

(Out of my mind, out of my mind)

Wrote it down and read it out

Hopin’ it would save me

_____________

(Y/n)’s eyes blurred from her lack of sleep. A yawn escaped her as she tangled her hand in her hair. Her blurry vision causing a curse to escape her as she snatched a pencil up. Her eyes scanned the blank paper wondering if she was really wasting her time on this. 

Then he flashed into her mind once more. That charming smile across his face as he ensnared his next prey. His silky voice easily luring them in as he spoke sweet nothings. Not a word true in his mind. A spider. He was a devious spider trapping the girls of Hawkins High in his web left and right. She shut her eyes as her body shuddered.

Including herself.

Naive. That was what perfectly described her in that moment when she allowed him in. The Ice Queen of Hawkins High school actually let a boy in. He had that damn smile across his face. That sweet persona the only side she saw of him. How could she believe the rumors when he was so kind? Lies… Everything was Lies.

So with shaky hands she began to write.

__________

(Too many times, too many times)

Oh, he makes me feel like nobody else

Nobody else

But my love, he doesn’t love me

So I tell myself, I tell myself

________________

(Y/n)’s vision blurred even more as memories bombarded her. Her knuckles turning white as she tightened her grip on the pencil nearly breaking it in half. Her hand shook as she tried to write.

She could remember the nights spent driving through Hawkins. The way he’d send that smile at her stating that he enjoyed the company. Those stupid eyes pulling her in deeper as she felt those walls breaking down before her eyes. She easily let everything go in his presence. Every fear of unrequited love tossed out the window of the car. But he never loved her… Not truly and now she knew.

She knew why Nancy had sent her those pity glances, or why the girls would stop whispering as she passed by. He had every one wrapped around his finger.

The pencil snapped in half. She blinked in surprise, but just shook her head dropping the pieces on her desk. She finished writing them anyways. She took the paper and pinned it up on the wall. Her eyes locking onto the messy scribbles. She turned away and went to her bed praying she’d remember that sheet of paper the next day.

________________

One, don’t pick up the phone

You know he’s only calling ‘cause he’s drunk and alone

_______________

It was after school the next day. (Y/n) had managed to avoid Billy all day, but she knew. He was persistent and he wouldn’t give up that easily. At that moment she had her math textbook in front of her. Her eyes scanning over the formulas when the house-line began to ring. She huffed slightly and slammed the book shut. Her eyes drifting to the phone as a nervous lump formed in her throat. Deep down she knew who was on the end of the line. Her heart raced as she thought about picking up the phone.

It was so simple… Just stand up and pick it up, but she knew… She knew he was probably drunk from some party, she remembered him mentioning it a few days ago, and was wondering why she wasn’t there. Obviously that mean that he wasn’t interested in the girls. They were either to hideous or to chatty for his liking. Her skin crawled at the thought of being at the party. She would easily fall under his tricks once again. So she picked her book up and left the room to stop the temptation.

_________________

Two, don’t let him in

You have to kick him out again

_____________

It was an one am when the tapping at her window started. She groggily opened her eyes grumbling unhappily. At first (Y/n) wasn’t sure why there was tapping at her window. She turned over in the bed and noticed the outline in the curtain. She silently cursed noticing the outline in the curtains.

She shut her eyes letting out a quiet sigh. It was obvious that Billy stood just outside her window. Obviously expecting her to open the window for his entrance, but, despite the uneasiness in her stomach, (Y/n) made no move to let Billy in. Instead she tried to sleep knowing all too well what would happen if she caved in.

He would climb in complimenting her and teasing her. That devious smirk across his face as he nestled into the bed with her. His warmth and cologne flooding her senses almost like a drug making it impossible to resist. He’d whisper compliments to her and then he’d be gone the next morning just like always.

So she closed her eyes and drowned out the annoying tapping. She couldn’t fall for it again.

________________

Three, don’t be his friend

You know you’re gonna wake up in his bed in the morning

_______________

She cursed under her breath when she noticed Billy. His gaze almost instantly landing on her. His eyes narrowing and he was quick to head towards (Y/n). she gazed around frantically trying to find a way to escape. She yelped as her back suddenly met the cold steel of a locker. Her eyes gazing upwards and meeting Billy’s cold gaze.

“What the hell’s wrong with you?” He hissed. The smell of smoke on his breath causing (Y/n) to scrunch her nose. Her heart hammered in her chest as his face leaned closer to hers.

“I-I have no idea what you’re talking about,” She said weakly. Her face flushing as he stepped closer. Their bodies now pressed together as her eyes flickered downwards. She swore her heart might burst if they stayed like this much longer. His hand gripped her chin making her look him in the eyes.

“Bullshit… You’ve been avoiding me,” He growled. His lips were drawn back to a snarl making (Y/n) bit her lip.

Her face was a bright red as she squirmed slightly. Her face felt burning hot as she swallowed the nervous lump that had formed in her throat. Her eyes flickered to the floor as her breaths became uneven. “I-I…”

Suddenly Billy’s lips were pressed against hers. Her heart jumped as every scenario ran through her mind. She knew. She knew if she allowed this to happen it would be just like last time. A night of regrets, because Billy only cared for himself, but…

____________

And if you’re under him

You ain’t getting over him

_____________

But she couldn’t help it. She responded fairly quickly her arms wrapped around his neck. She tossed the rules to the wind for a moment, but afterwards it would eat her up. That she could easily bend to his will, and she would try again. Perhaps the second time would would be the charm.