Prompt 3

(A/N: This is a three word prompt and they are: Trash, silly putty, and pomegranate.)

It was a normal day. It stayed a normal day, come to think of it , so that was a terrible intro. Oh well.

I was sitting down averagely, slouching a little but not too much. I was eating cereal ordinarily, bringing the spoon to my lips, slurping a little but not too much, but today I was feeling a bit wild today so i put exactly 1/2 a cup of pomegranate bits in, but wait there's more I was also feeling a bit rebellious so i didn't stir the stuff in and ate the majority of the pomegranate before even touching the cereal. I know it will probably effect my college experience but that's just me yo. livin' on the edge. 

I finished eating half past the 45th minute on the 7th hour so I was already behind schedule. I needed to move quickly or I will surely drown in my mysterious edgy thoughts. I throw my paper plate in the trash and quickly run up to my mother dearest's room. First I requested use of my exercising equipment, making sure to keep my posture respectable and my tone loving but serious then I got said exercising equipment and went to my room, only to see a tragedy!!!

My favorite painting was askew. I fixed that and sighed a breath of relief. I went to my perfectly centered yoga mat and took my equipment out of it's case. placing the silly putty into my hands, a perfectly even amount in each of course, and that uhh... kinda brings us to now... Bye.