13.

MAJOR DECISION

"Mind telling me where you're coming from?" Mom asked.

"Uhmmm, from Q's place. How have y'all been?"

They ignored my question. "Whose car is this?" Aunt D asked.

"It's mine. So I'm dating Max Alfonso now and he got it for me as a gift." I smiled.

Mom's eyes widen in shock. "Congratulations, you are finally prostituting yourself."

My eyes narrowed. "Can you please not start,Mother? I just want to spend this night with my family in peace and quiet."

She raised her hand in defeat, "I don't know how else to tell you that you are not a part of this family. Can't you see how weird you are?"her voice so cold.

Tears instantly welled up in my eyes,threatening to flow.

"Eva,don't speak to your daughter in that manner." Aunt D scolded.

"What have I ever done to you to make you hate me this much? I have never experience the love of a parent,heck!I don't even know what it is. What does Ariana have that I don't? What makes her so special?"I yelled in tears. I completely broke down.

Her eyes took a stern look." You are nothing like Ariana. She is not an animal." Mom said through gritted teeth.

"Why is that? What makes me an animal? Huh? The fact that I have magical powers? What's wrong mom?is it too much to ask you to love me? To care for me or at least pretend to care?what is wrong me that you don't like?just tell me,I'll change. I promise Mother, I will." I let all my guard down as I waited for her to reply which she didn't. My sobs increased to the extent everything became a blur,my voice was the only thing I could hear and I couldn't breathe.

I ran to my room,locked the door and began packing my clothes and other belongings that belonged to me. Why those she hate me so much? I kept asking myself that as I looked round the room I've spent 20 years of my life in. It had once been my shelter,my source of comfort but now it's just a lonely and painful reminder of who I am ;A girl without a family. Picking up my phone,I dialed Max number which he picked after the second ring.

"Hey baby. What's up?" His cheerful voice said.

"Are you home?can I come over? I'm leaving my house for good." I said still crying.

"Stay where you are ,I'm coming to pick you."

           ®®®®®©©©©©

Max arrived twenty minutes later,my eyes were red and puffy from crying. He helped carry my box to his car as I walked out the door without looking back. Mom let me go without a word. I guess I'm now an orphan. I wipe the stray tear that escaped my eye.

As we drove to Max's house,he respected my silence by not saying anything until we got to his place. After parking his car,he brought my box from his car booth and carried it inside with me following him behind. He took my box to his room and turned around,engulfing me in a tight hug,making me cry again.

"Come here,baby."he whispered taking me to sit on the bed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head first before nodding . "yeah,I guess. Well ever since I was little,mom has always preferred Ariana to me and this night, she drew the last line. She told me I'm not a part of her family so technically, I don't have a family anymore."

"That's terrible of her. She doesn't deserve you,babe. Good riddance and you have me,you have Ariana,Quinn and Stephanie and we all love you,okay?"

He made me smile,"I'm sorry for barging in on you,dumping all my crap on you and making you uncomfy. I'll be out of your hair by morning."

He narrowed his eyes. "Don't be silly,pretty lady. I am your boyfriend which means you are my responsibility."

I blush,sniffing. "Thanks. I'll need to get up very early tomorrow morning tho,I need to go get my car from the house then I have work."

"My driver already brought your car and must you work? I have enough to take care of you."

I roll my eyes."that's your money ,babe. I need to make mine. You've done enough for me already."

"I hear you. come on, come to bed." I chuckle and we lay there,my head on his chest and his arm draped around my body. I discovered there isn't a place I'll rather be than here.

                 &&&&&&&&&

The sun streamed in as I opened my eyes slowly,adjusting to the brightness. I was still wrapped in Max's arm which I carefully removed and got up and went to the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth,I picked up my phone and dialed Quinn's number but got voicemail. "Hey it's Quinn. I'm out doing what doesn't concern you so leave a message after the beep."

I laughed at that. "Hey bes, I left my house . had some issues with mother so I'm now staying with Max. I'll text you his address,please can you come? Call me."  I quickly sent her the address then dialed Ariana's number. She picked after the second ring.

"Hey,sister." She said cheerfully. I could feel her smirk.

"Hey Ari. I'm calling to tell you I left the house. Mom and I got into a fight so I packed my stuffs and I'm staying with max now."

"What? You left me?"

Tears threatened to flow again.

A/N; so uhmm my heart goes out to Ariel. Cant even imagine what the poor girly girl is going through being rejected and all that. More drama coming along....stick around to find out what next.

#Barbz cares!

So hey guys! Could you take a sec to checkout my new book? It's titled 'When Moms go on break'. Tanx again lovelies.