15.

DREAMS, PARTY,HINT

They whispered some incoherent words to themselves of which I couldn't make out anything. One of the women seemed in pain and she was grunting. Before I could open my mouth to say anything, the woman in pain touched her stomach and a flash of light appeared. She brought her both hands in front of her and a light ball formed which she transferred into the stomach of the other woman and fainted immediately. Either from exhaustion, sickness or the spell she just did which I had no idea what it was.

The other woman also fainted . I tried to go closer to help them, at least see their face but my feet was stuck to the ground,unable to move.

This is weird.

I recited a spell and tried again but still,stuck. Those women,whoever they may be,needed help and there was no one else around to help besides me and now my stupid foot is stuck.

"Hey baby." A voice whispered in my ear. Thank goodness I'm not alone. That's Max's voice. I try calling out to him but i couldn't find my voice. What is going on? My eyes scan the deserted house and to my surprise, it isn't any random house but rather, it's the one Dimari had taken me to for my practice. What the heck am I doing in this creepy place? And where is Max? I swore I heard his voice.

A sudden push caused me to gasp and open my eyes. Looking around,I realized I'm back In Max's room. I try to move my leg and it actually moved. Max was beside me,staring at me with fear in his eyes.

"You were grunting and panting and sweating. I tried waking you but you wouldn't open your eyes." Max said,sensing my confusion. "I think you were having a bad dream,babe."

I nod,scared if I tried to talk,I wouldn't find my voice. His explanations explained it all but it still couldn't wipe away the fear I felt or my racing heart. What do my dream mean? Is it trying to send me a message? I normally don't dream which makes this situation more frightening.

"Come here,baby. It's okay,I've got you." Max said,pulling me to him. He cuddled me and sweetly but quietly sang me a lullaby as I drifted into sleep once more.(cliché right?but max could be sweet like that).

¥¥

Dimari, Ariana, Quinn, Steph and a few of Max's friends came over to celebrate Max's 25th birthday. He had earlier told me he didn't want to celebrate his birthday but then,I'm stubborn and a hopeless romantic so I used up all my savings in throwing a little party for him.
While he was at the studio recording a new song for his upcoming album, us girls were decorating the house. I had a caterer bake a three layer red velvet cake and also prepare some food while the guys helped me get the drinks. It was all Alcohol,Alcohol,Alcohol! What could be better ,really?

Max was so damn excited when he entered into the house and saw his surprise. He had never really had a party that involved just a few of his closest friends. He really was so happy and I felt ecstatic and proud of myself for not being utterly useless for once in my life.

The party's been going great so far. The guys were playing games while we girls were seated in a corner cheering for them and also gossiping. What shocked me the most was Ariana. She has been drinking Alcohol since the night began and also flirting. That is the definition of weird. Even her outfit is weird. She was wearing a red sleeveless maxi dress,covered in front but has a cut at the back from the neck to the waist and also a slit on the side. My sister hates anything revealing.

"Hey girlfriend." Quinn called out to me.

"having fun,huh?" I asked.

"Can we talk somewhere more private and less noisy?"

I stood up and walked to my room with her following behind. When we entered the room, I shut the door and locked it. "What's wrong?"

She looked around frantically. "I have this feeling in my guts that Ariana is up to no good".

"Yeah. I don't know about being up to no good but her dressing and attitude are definitely strange these days. Should I talk to her? Maybe she's dating someone now."

Quinn shrugged. "I don't know,Ariel. I don't. I don't like this feeling at all ,this feeling of danger. Have you seen the way she's been eyeing Max?"

I scoffed. "Come on,don't say that. My sister won't flirt with Max. She wants my happiness and also knows that Max is my happiness."

"Fine babe. Whatever you say. I need to get going now. My parents are returning tomorrow for good they say. They plan on staying for a month."

I clapped my hands. "That's good right? At least you'll have them close to you."

She rolled her eyes and scoffed in response.

A/N; SO ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR MY AWESOME READERS...WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT THE DREAM AND ARIANA'S NEW ATTITUDE? PLZ DO TELL....
ALSO,PLEASE TRY TO TAKE TIME OUT AND CHECK MY OTHER BOOK CALLED; WHEN MOMS GO ON BREAK. THANKS ALOT FAM!

#BARBZ......