MOVING AWAY..(2015) ChApTeR

KENZIE'S POV:
I was just scrolling through my phone and then someone knocked at my door I let Her in.. It's my mom she looked pretty sad.. And started to tell me something.. I was a little bit worried..

Melissa (Kenzie and Maddie's Mom)
Kenzie

Melissa: Honey..

Kenzie: Yeah Mom?

Melissa: I don't know how to tell you this but..

A tear dropped on my mothers eyes..

Kenzie: What is it Mom? I said worriedly

Melissa: We're Leaving..

Kenzie: WHAT!?!

Melissa: Sorry Honey..

Kenzie: Why?! *A tear dropped off of my eyes*

Melissa: Your Dad have found a good Job at Pittsburgh I'm sorry... And we are also leaving tomorrow..

Kenzie: No! This can't be happening... No!, No!, No!,

I went to my bathroom and shut the doors while I'm crying in tears.. Why?! Why!? What about my friend's especially Lauren and Johnny.. I love them both and I'll miss them so much How can I say this to them? When I stopped thinking I heard My mother Closed the door gently.. Then after a few minutes later I walked out to the bathroom and opened the door...

OMG!! IS KENZIE REALLY LEAVING IS THERE NO CHANCE TO MAKE JENZIE REAL?

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING..

ANYWAYS HEY GUY'S THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS! MAYBE LATER OR TOMORROW SO STAY TUNED!

AND ALSO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT THERE IS MORE TO COME! AND YEAH.. MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THREE DAYS AND I'M SO HAPPY!

12|9|17 -THIS IS THE DATE TODAY!