Lauren's Unbelievable Shock (2015)

Johnny's POV:
I'm going to tell Lauren that Kenzie's moving away I wonder what would Her Expression will be?.. Anyways I'm so sad and You guys might be thinking Why I said calmly that be strong.. To Kenzie cuz I don't want to show her what I'm feeling inside I'm afraid that she don't feel the same.. I don't know what to do without her.. Suddenly when I was walking to our house I felt a tear dropped to my cheeks.. And I started running to our House and told Lauren...

Lauren:  WHAT!? YOUR JOKING RIGHT?!

Johnny: No I'm not Lauren...

Lauren: NO! NO!  THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!  WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT HER! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!? *She said while Running her hands through her hair and started crying*

Johnny: I feel the same way.. *I said while Crying my tears out*

When I said that she Began running upstairs and locked her room... She has been their for hours..
I'm so worried.. About her.. Then I started to go to our balcony and think about me and Kenzie.. "Why could she leave?!" I said loudly While running my hand through my hair "I'M GONNA MISS HER!"
I said.. The next day... It was time for Kenzie and Her family to leave before they could leave they went to our house and start to say goodbye When I saw Kenzie I quickly hugged her I was so embarrassed because My eyes look like a zombie cuz I can't sleep thinking about her and also They are all looking at us but I don't care... When we hugged I felt I tear dropped on my shirt and when I turn I see kenzie crying and Whispered " I'm gonna miss you so much John.. " "I'm gonna miss you too" I said "And Lauren's Upstairs if you want to say bye to her" I said "Thanks John" She quickly let go of our hug and start walking upstairs..
When she got upstairs she knocked at Lauren's door and Lauren shouted "GO! AWAY!"...