A ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

☆

Yugyeom wasn't popular in school but his friends were so he was well known. Yugyeom didn't even know how he became acquainted with Jackson and Jaebum but for a long time they have been buddies. No one would dare approach Yugyeom because of his height, he seemed so intimidating but after having to do a speech in class and seeing him get nervous and stutter, the girls all cooed at him and now call him the BFG (Big Friendly Giant).

Now his popularity has risen and everyone has fallen head over heels for the trio. Jaebum was in a long term relationship with Youngjae so he wasn't interested in any girls or guys that came his way and Yugyeom didn't take much interest in relationships , he just wanted to finish school.

On the other hand, Jackson was sleeping with a girl or guy a night and was always partying, he was the wild one. It's now nearing the end of school for them and graduation was around the corner and Yugyeom was still a virgin, this bothered Jackson so he wanted to set him up.

"Come on man, you have to come to the last party in college, you can't miss this!"

"I don't know Jackson, I prefer t-"

"I knew you would say this but I don't care you are coming"

Eventually Yugyeom gets dragged to the party a few days later and there is bodies and booze everywhere. Yugyeom waits in the corner for Jackson as he said he went to fetch some beer but what Yugyeom didn't realise is that Jackson filled his beer glass with some stronger alcohol and he knows Yugyeom is a light weight and will get drunk easily so it will be a piece of cake to get him laid.

"Here you go Yugyeom, let's chug this shit and get on the dance floor, I need to find my fuck of the night"

"I promised one drink and I'm leaving so I'm not 'getting on the dance floor' but let's chug"

They both chug down the alcohol and Jackson's plan works, Yugyeom is super drunk