Q ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

☆

"Father, that is enough!"

Jinyoung stands and slams his hands on the table. The whole table goes silent, Jinyoung is holding his head down breathing heavy, trying to show anger and strength and not weakness. His father stares at him with disgust and his mother and sisters began to feel tense. The air thickens and Jinyoung opens his mouth

"I don't want to go!"

"Jinyoung you are going and that's final"

"I DON'T WANT TO GO, WHY DON'T I GET A SAY, THIS IS MY LIFE DAD"

"PARK JINYOUNG DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME"

His father was about to get up to attack him but he sits back down after hearing what Jinyoung says

"I am SICK AND TIRED of you running MY LIFE!"

Silence...

Jinyoung looks at his father, remember everything, the way how he's treated him and spoke to him in a disgusted manner and treated his life as a business deal, there was no love there, if there was Jinyoung couldn't see not one drop of it in his heart.

"You think this is what I want to do?! School, study, school study, I have dreams too!!"

He continuously to breathe heavily , by now all the servants have left the room and only 3 pairs of eyes stared at him now

"Don't you ever care about how I feel?! How I want to run MY LIFE without YOU intruding?!"

"JINYOUNG HOW DA-"

"NO SHUT UP, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM ANY OF YOU, NONE OF YOU CARE FOR ME, YOU ONLY TAKE CARE OF ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO, YOU WANT ME OUT THE COUNTRY AND OUT YOUR LIFE SO I'M NOT A BURDEN TO YOU ALL"

Silence...

"I know I was a mistake mother....*sniffs* but at least you, who gave birth to me, could of showed me a little care and ask me if I was okay or what I want to do after high school, not what father wants of me"

"Jinyoung baby I-"

"I don't want to study medicine, I love children and music, have you even heard me sing? Of course not, all you expect of me is study, study and more studying"

"Baby I'm sor-"

"Save it"

Jinyoung gets out his seat from the table, tears still fall from his eyes, he was officially done and broken by the only people he knew in his life. As he leaves the dining room he looks back his 'family', his father who had flames in his eyes, his mother who was crying and his sisters were trying to comfort his mother.

"I'm leaving and don't get the Butler to find me, I want to be alone"

"JINYOUNG COME-"

*SLAM*

As soon as he exits the door, he runs straight pass the servants outside and runs for it. He keeps running and running without stopping, fearing his father would send people to get him regardless. As he continued to run, he sees a park in sight so that's where he heads to.

So both Yugs and Jin go to the park hmmmm... seems fishy right? XD