Part 21

Xach

im very happy I signed up for this and im very proud I got accepted but god damn is this annying, I got to spend 2 weeks at home before I got whisked away for god knows how long this time it had been a month so far but we didnt look like we were returning soon and god damn do I have an ach where my knott should be, a lot of the guys get this apparently if knotted or not because they cant go on a mating hunt while they are here but my body wants Rose, we agreed we couldnt do this and she told me she was going to mate Marcus because she needed to move her life on, I dont think its long before her next heat either I managed a phone call home to her where I asked how she coped on heat wthout me I preyed she had not mated yet and she told me no Marcus was working in the hospital and she had a very intense 2 day heat but he could not get time off, mum says she was hudled in hr room pretty much just pacing the whole weekend because of it but of course she didnt know why she just thought it was because she really needs a mate like most Omegas.

During my time here I have had plenty of reading time and I found out from a medical book that was hanging around camp that some omegas never find a mate at all. I read the Omega handbook cover to cover, we all got given one because we were an Omega rescue force for the time being, turns out the omega trade routes were far more of a problem than I ever imagined but alpha James was the leading Pack rescue force in the world as far as our correspondence could tell. We had rescued 732 Omegas while I had been a mamber of this team and we were no where near rescuing all of them rather unbelievably a lot of smaller packs sell their omegas to alphas so their packs can afford to keep running, our alpha offers to double the amount any other alpha would pay so he can rescue these poor babies, oh yeah id I mention we are talking about selling omegas that were pregnant by an unwilling mate or widowed omegas, luckily they get a new life with us and a place where they are safe.

"ok men come on lets get packed up and move on, rescue in europe this time so phone home and say you love them." our leader Mark bellows as he moves our unit across ore terrain, I phone home and thankfully Mum is not in, I tell rose I won't be home for a few more weeks at least, she has to put me on hold at one point because she apparently has the flu but shes very uportive and tells me how everythign at home is fine and the new omegas and babies are doing well we are expecting more in the next few days, our pack is growing and doing very well as ussual. I don't have time to dwell on the phone though because we are off to the next campground again, oh how I wish I could be at home with rose but I know my work is vital.