Two Small One-Shorts? AU and Donchard

So I had a English class a while ago where we were supposed to write a one short after a few set of titles that we got. I chose two of those titles and wrote one and a half stories. Here are the out comes:

1. There's something seriously wrong here!

2. Ooops! I did it again!

3. ...and I thought you were my best friend!

4. OMG! That's not a Halloween costume. That's a real monster!

5. A topic of your own choice (ditt eget val av ämne.)

"...and I thought you were my best friend!"

It's been awhile sense the Halloween Party that Duni had was over, DonDon had been let out of his little prison of cement and was now walking around Hard Landing. Ever since DonDon was made he hadn't had the time to check out Hard Landing, you see Don was an experiment made by DDawn and Duni so you could say that they are his parents in a way.

Don was made to kill a few people, their names are Ashlie, Nick, Jon and Dawn not to confuse you with Dashlie, Drez(Dick) and DDawn they are completely different people.

Anyways, Don was walking on a old path leading up to some exploded land, it wasn't very pretty. Don just shrugged it off and walked down a stairwell that led to the exploded land. A few feet away from him was a umbrella and two sun chairs, Don walked up to one of the chairs and laid down.

"This is actually quite comfortable" Don said excited to himself. Don was about to close his eyes before he heard a very familiar voice.

"I didn't know that you talked to yourself as well, Duni does that all the time" Said Dick as he took a seat on the other sun chair, Don jumped up in suprise after hearing Dicks voice whice made Dick laugh.

"DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT! I don't like surprises" Don muttered to himself. After Dick was done laughing he laid back on the chair as well to relacs.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Dick decided try to start a little conversation.

"Soooo, what do you think you will need to do on your next mission?" Dick said looking in Don's direction.

"I don't know, probably kill Ashlie or Dawn. Probably something like that." Don said unsure, "how about you?"

"Huh?" Dick questioned.

"You do missions for Duni as well right? Well (I decided to stop with this Donchard fanfic right here because I didn't like where it was going 🙃

Don is owned by somnical )

A night to remember.

Halloween parties, something we all enjoy right? Everyone get to dress up as whatever they want and nobody will judge as long as it's scary or somewhat a fantasy thing. You get free candy and hang out with your friends, nothing to be scared about right? WRONG!

My name is Cory and you are now going to hear my most weird Halloween night ever.

Me and my six friends was going to a Halloween party hosted by a guy named D-something. When we got there we could see that the house was pretty good decorated which made us even more excited for the party. I knocked on the door but they didn't answer.