Chapter 2

"Hey, Candy." Freddy said, licking his lips devilishly. He patted the sand next to him, and the kitten promptly sat down. She usually didn't play with Freddy at breaktimes, but for some reason, Zoe, Rebecca and Wendy had mysteriously disappeared.

In fact, their disappearance wasn't the only thing that striked Candy as odd.
Danny and Freddy were frequently out of school, and when they were in school, they were either snogging or beating each other up bEhInD tHe BiKe sHeDs. Pedro seemed to have a crush on Peppa, but Candy was too pure to know about shipping yet (unlike us).

Candy looked into Freddy's eyes, but she was too innocent to understand the malicious intent behind them. She mistook the murderous glint for a happy sparkle.

Freddy smirked.

"Kitten..." he began. What was with the pet name!?

The kitten looked at Freddy.

"Yes, Freddy?" She smiled sweetly.

"Let's make something..." Freddy put an arm around her shoulder. He leant in, and whispered in her ear. "...together."
Candy was confused. Freddy glanced in her eyes, and then down at her lips. He moved closer. Her heart beat against his chest, as a blush crept up Freddy's cheeks. He pushed her down onto the sand, straddling her.

Candy clapped her hands.
"Let's make a sandcastle!" She giggled, grabbing a bucket, and accidentally hurling sand at 400mph into Freddy's aqueous humours. Freddy hissed. Candy was too pure to know his real intentions.

"I'm leaving." He huffed, too lazy to deal with the girl.
Candy, upset, watched the fox walk off. Why was he so angry? Was it his hormones? Was it a mood swing? Was he pregnant? Who's the father?

Candy sat alone at the sand pit. Tears welled in her eyes. Why was everyone ignoring her?

Suzy ignored her, and Peppa was angry. Freddy walked off.

The cat in teal looked up at the sky. For some sort of sign. And there she saw a beautiful rainbow.

Promptly blocked by a figure.