The Brave Secretary

(please bear with me. this book will be exciting. This is the first time, i'm writing a book like this, so that is precisely why I'd like to take my time to write it. thank you :) )

I only had thirty minutes to get ready. I can't believe I over slept. I really need to stop staying up late at night thinking about my boss, Jason Blackwell. I mean yeah he is so hot and everything, but he is a married man. I wish he wasn't so aggressive and rough. His way of handling a situation always impressed me. He wasn't the big scary type. His body is lean and a little muscular, his hair is light brown and long, not long like a girl's hair, but the type you can really have a good grip on. I shook my head and tried to shake the naughty images away. I need to forget about him. I took a quick shower and got dressed quickly. I wore my hair down because I have no time to make it look all stylish and stuff. I grabbed my purse and keys and went straight out of my apartment. Good thing, my work is only ten minutes from my apartment. Fuck, I hope Tanya burns in hell, she took my parking spot. I glared at the gray Mercedes in front of me. If I accidently went forward and hit her car enough to dent the bumper, I wouldn't get in much trouble. I sighed. I can't take revenge right now; I'm already three minutes late. I parked all the way at the end of the huge parking lot. I love the job I do because I get to see Jason most of the time, but I hate wearing heels. When I came out of my car, I stared in horror at the distance from my car to the big grey building. I forgot my flats because I was in a hurry. Fuck it, I sit behind a desk most of the time, no one really looks at my feet. I bent and took off my four inch high heels. I swung it behind my back and walked. Good thing I was wearing stockings. I entered and went straight to the bathroom to put back on my heels. Once I did, I went to my work place. I had to take an elevator to reach. I was stationed on the third floor. I didn't even sit properly when the office phone started to ring. When I saw the caller ID, I groaned in frustration. Jason is hot, but he is so short tempered. Any little thing can piss him off. I've been working for him for three years now. Everyone who worked in the building was impressed. Apparently Jason never had a secretary for three years before. I think the main reason why I've stayed so long was because I do everything I'm told and I also don't take crap from him. If I feel like he is being an ass, I tell him in a grown up way. He gets even angrier when I do that, but he knows he can't fire me because I'm the best secretary he's ever had. I picked up the phone.

"Hello, Good Morning Mr. Blackwell. How may I be of service?" I tried not to sound panicky. I used my professional voice. I extended the phone a little away from my ear because he likes to shout.

"Hmmm...Interesting. Did your boyfriend keep you busy last night? Next time tell him to wait Saturday night." he said in an acidic sarcastic way. I clenched my teeth. I contemplated on whether I should tell him off or just play along. Why not pull his dick a little? I smirked.

"Sorry Sir. I'll make sure I pass on the message. Although I don't think I can resist the six inch cucumber. It's a very healthy diet." I said in false smugness. If he knew, I was a virgin; He would probably send me to a men strip club. It took me a while to realize that he hung up. I stared at the phone with a puzzled expression. I raised an eye brow, but then shrugged. He asked for it. He should know better to make an assumption of my sex life.

I put the phone down and started arranging the papers on the desk, when I heard a loud slam of a door. I jumped a little. I already knew who it was, but I still looked surprised. Jason came out of his office and walked straight to my desk. He really looks pissed. His light brown eyes were tight and thunderous. His jaw clenched. For some weird reason, He looked really attractive like that. I was surprised at his behavior. He reminded me of a toddler who didn't get what he wanted so he is trying to be intimidated to get it. I stood and folded my arms. He stopped right in front of me. He was towering over me because he was taller than me. I hate when he does that. I glared at him refusing to cower away from him. Although I was painfully aware how close his face was to mine. I could stare deep in to his eyes.