Announcement

After the whole gun and bad guy situation, Jason asked to see me in his office in an hour. I didn't know why, but my mind was coming up with some pretty, out of the way and very creative ideas. I know for a fact we had a moment back there. He tightened his hands around mine and leaned a bit closer to me. My heart was racing like a famous racer's car. I even forgot my name! Doctors thought I went in a shock break down, but I was just trying to remember how to breathe and not to make out with my boss. It's always the weird girls that get into weird moments. Everything was settled and solved. The hoodie guy got arrested and we learn't that he is working for someone. I sat by my desk waiting for the police to question me. I am so nervous about the meeting with Jason. I didn't want to get my hopes up. My mind was trying to make an awesome imagination. I was picturing Jason holding me tight and telling me that he never wants to feel that he was going to lose me and that he loves me and ect. ect. When people are in love they become delusional. I sighed. The agony of life. I stared at my feet and started to take out all my frustration on my heels mentally, when a lanky blonde young police officer stood in front of me. I looked up, his eyes were a deep blue, they were pretty, but nothing compared to my Jason's eyes. He was looking at a piece of paper not noticing me at all. I again sighed and looked down.

"umm...I know you feel shaken up, but everything is okay now. You are safe." the police officer had a heavy Australian accent. I sort of felt a little better because I got a bit distracted by that. I half smiled and replied still looking down.

"Yeah I know. I'm Okay. Thank you"

He cleared his throat, a sign that he wants me to look up. I pursed my lips and looked up. His eyes widened a bit and his cheeks turned a faint pink. He looked away.

"uhh....umm...well I guess you are okay.....I....uhhh wont question you if you don't want to." He passed his right hand through his short, but a bit shaggy hair. I raised an eye brow still looking at him. I felt like he was trying to win me over by being "modest" or something.

"wait, but isn't it your job to write down what I know?"

He looked at me again and this time took a step back and started clicking his pen.

" well you seem a bit stressed so I don't want to pressure you.......ummm...if you like I can take you out for dinner so you can forget a little about what happened......" there was a long pause after he said that. I was trying to figure out what was going on and then it clicked. I so very badly wanted to laugh, but decided not to.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I wanted to be sure that I wasn't misreading this situation. His cheeks burned a bright red. He was pretty cute.

"umm...well...ummm....y-ye.............."

He got cut off when someone came to stand in front of him. We both flinched not expecting the figure. My eyes widened when I saw it was Jason. I wasn't expecting him to interrupt my poorly done questioning.

"Stop wasting my secretary's time. You need to learn how to do your work professionally. Now get out of my sight."

The tone Jason used was so demanding and angry. I just stared incredulous at his back. Poor the blonde police officer, if he was nervous before he was now afraid. He took three step back and stared at Jason wide eyed. It seemed Jason words cut him deep.

"ummm....sorry sir..." He looked down and started walking away. I felt really bad for him so I did the most stupid thing ever.......

"Hey what's your name?"

I couldn't stop myself. I was shock and so was the police officer. Jason turned to look at me, if his eyes were guns I would probably be dead.

"ummm....my name is Ethan...." He smiled shyly and walked away.

I stepped back from Jason cause he was majorly pissed. for what? I have no idea. I looked down, I was not mentally strong enough to tell him off right now.

"Let's go to my office, now"

He turned to the direction of his office and started walking. I entered panic mood, but I still followed.

I felt a bit irritated. Jason is such a jerk. I spaced out a bit grumbling and complaining in my head frowning at my moving feet. I forgot to snap out of it so I ended up colliding into Jason's chest. I let out a surprised gasp and looked up at him with wide eyes. Whoa he smells so nice. He had his hands on my shoulder to stop me from colliding into him at full force. Like if I can cause major damage on him.
His hands felt strong and firm. I loved his hands.
Kinda wish he used his hands on me when I want him to. I frowned still looking at him. He clenched his jaw and his eyes became guarded.
He stepped back a bit and made his hands fall to his side.

"Sorry." He said
And then turning around to open his office door. He walked in and I followed. I wonder what he wants with me. I hate being in the shadows with stuff because then my mind starts to think up a whole bunch of ideas that I have a feeling that it ain't going to happen. I sighed and just went to sit on the couch. I felt mentally tired to care that he's my boss. I mean if he fires me then I hate to admit it but it would be for the best.

I looked at him. He walked slowly to his desk then turned to face me. His eyes scanned my seating position and I saw his eyes sparkle a bit noticing the desire. I smirked. I wasn't even trying. I just had my legs up on the couch.

"So boss, what do you want? How can I satisfy you this evening?" I said in a taunting tone that was a bit shaky. I wanted him, but I can't have him. I know he's not happy with his wife, but it doesn't give me the excuse to fuck him.
I tensed a bit in pleasure when I thought that. I hated it. He had total control over my hormones. It's annoying.

He sighed and squeezed his temples with his right hand. He seemed like he was trying to calm himself down. I am really tired. I just want to go home and sleep. He took a deep breath then looked at me.

"I didn't want to do this and tried my best to make it not happen..." he paused a bit looking at me to see if I'd say anything. I guess I had nothing written on my face cause he sighed again and then looked behind me.

"We are going to Seattle for a business conference. You will be staying with me in an apartment that they got for us. If you wish to reject this offer you can." he said this a bit in a rush, but the last part he said clear and slow looking at me. It was like he wants me to object or warn me.

I stared at him dumbfounded, trying to process what he told me in my head. My entire body got heated. All I could think about was an apartment....privacy.....same room......naked......

I shook my head and burst out laughing.

"haha why do you have that grim look on your face? do you think I'll rape you or something?" I said, smirking at him. I know the best thing to do was reject the offer.....but we are all going to hell so why not enjoy life? I looked at him, waiting for his response.

I could see the excitement in his eyes. He smiled.

"I'll hold you on that offer....." A pause and he stared right into my eyes

"You are allowed to try."

Those words instantly made my hormones go heywire.
Wow that was so sexy. He still held my gaze. I have no idea what my expression was but I hope he comes to me right now.
The couch is really comfy and big enough to do whatever. Why wait for the trip?..........
He burst out laughing, which made me jump because I was so caught up in my one-sided heated moment. I glared at him. What an ass.

"Look at you. Ready as always" he laughed.

I swear, I felt like I was going to turn into hulk or wonderwoman and throw this couch at his face.

He smiled then his smile turned into this most sexy devilish warning smile. He stared straight into my eyes. Revealing the burning desire....at that moment....I stopped breathing and started to burn....like what the fuck...is this man doing to me....
"I'd advice you to stop... because if I take you now..." His voice became more heavy gruffy...."I won't be able to contain myself and be gentle.....they will hear you"