14

If it makes you guys happy..

Thomas' pov

I kissed James good Night. I loved him so much. He was my everything. If I lost him I wouldn't know what I would do..

I sighed and went to go clean the dishes as we had dinner together. I moved in with him after a few months.

After I was finished I cleaned off the soapy water left on my hands. I then sat on the couch. I couldn't really sleep. Not that I could to begin with..

I didn't know what to do. Usually at this time I would just find a person to seduce and lead them on until I sucked them dry. Now I can't even do that. I promised James I wouldn't. I only fed off of him if he really wanted me to eat.

I didn't enjoy it..
Maybe I could find a job like a blood drive..
I'd lose control over myself if it was actual people there..

"Thomas?" I heard a soft yet tired voice say.
I looked up to see it was James.

"You're talking to yourself again" he giggled before yawning. He then sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"How much did you hear me say?" I asked a bit nervous.

"Well I guess most of it..i think you'll find a way. For now just stay with me.."

"What if my instincts kick in one day and I hurt you.."

"You won't."

"But what if I do.."

"I know it's not you Thomas..i know my Thomas wouldn't do Thomas wouldn't do that."

I sighed.

"How can you love a monster like me.."

"You are not a monster"

I knew I couldn't win this argument. I nodded quietly before kissing his head.

"You should go back to sleep, you seem tired"

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine, um..I will go talk to Aaron for a bit...I'll text you to check up on you"

"Wait how long will you be-"
I ran away out the door as fast as I could.

James' pov

"Gone.."

I sighed, whenever Thomas gets angsty I have to give him his space. Well usually...

I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up on the floor. Whoops. I got up and got dressed for the day.

I went over to Johns house since I hadn't seen him in a few weeks or so. I knocked on the door softly and heard shuffling footsteps coming to the door. It opened to reveal a man with a man bun with a pretty shaggy beard but we'll kept and cut short like Thomas'.

"Um..hello? Is John here?"

" Oh! Are you John's friend? He talks about you all the time and your...boyfriend...."

"Oh..."

"Well he is just in the living room, come on in!"
This man's French accent was thick and defiantly would stand out in a crowd.

I nodded before walking in after he made way for me to go in. I walked in and saw John and another man, he wore a beanie and a coat, a small beard in his gotten chin like mine and was in a deep conversation on something with John.

John nodded agreeing to whatever he was saying before looking at me and smiling "James! Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while, I was busy with my friends they had some..issues..but don't worry!" He smiled before leading me into his room.

"They think they found the cure to being a vampire"

"W-what.." I was shocked I couldn't help but think about Thomas' reaction if I told him.

" Should I tell tho-"

"Not yet..we aren't sure if it's fake or not."

"How did you even find this cure?"

"Well we did some research and it turns out that vampirism correlates to a boasted gene in humans that has been turned off for us"

"What that gene?"

"Its stuff like instincts, did you know that we could have 2 longer front teeth like Thomas!" John seemed alot more intrested with vampires, it kinda scared me.

"We can even access genes and other genes to make people werewolves! Practically any super natural creature we have heard of we can do that!"

"John why are so interested in this all of a sudden? I-it's kinda scaring me..."

"Well I know how much you love Thomas..and I can't let you get hurt by him if his instincts boast up by you letting him feed off of you."

"What? What do you mean by that.."

"If he gets to attached to you and suddenly something changes in routine, he can go...ballistic..become alot more hostile and well basically he could hurt you..his instincts could take over if he feels even the slightest bit threatened..hell I should be lucky that I'm alive considering that I have been poking at him with a stick since I met him and you"

"John...i just..Thomas won't hurt me.."

"Are you sure about that? How much do you really know about him?"

"Uh..i.."

We then heard a knock on the door we both turned and saw the dark man with the beanie. He growled slightly.

"Boyfriends here." He sounded..angry.

I sighed "um..text me more about this or we can meet up somewhere..i have to go."
I walked out of Johns room and was in the living room. I walked to door only to see the man and Thomas sorta arguing but with no words..they just looked angry.

The man looked at me and sighed. He growled at Thomas once again but this time it was a bit wolf like..

What kind of people is John hanging out with..

Thomas then grabbed my arm a bit tightly, it didn't hurt but it was enough to make me yelp.

" James let's go."

He dragged me out of there a bit forcefully.

"Thomas that kinda hurts, please let go.."

Thomas looked at me now focused on what he had did.

"...i-i..im sorry.."
He quickly let go, ashamed of what he did.

"I-its fine just please don't do it again.."

It was silent for a while without us moving an inch.

I hugged him.
"Lets just...lets just go home.."

Are you happy yet?