Pancakes and Kisses

"Pancakes and Kisses"
Written and Edited by: Emma&Jasmine

Stan's POV*
The sunlight was filtering through the window as I woke up. It looked as if it was pretty early in the morning. Bill was still curled up next to me with his arms around my waist.

I sighed and looked at his sleeping face.

I couldn't deny it now. I was in love with Bill Denbrough, my best friend. I felt his arms tighten around my waist and a fear-filled look placed itself on his sleeping face. I could only guess what this nightmare was about.

I shook Bill's shoulder lightly. He gasped and jerked awake. "I'm sorry Bill I didn't mean to scare you!" I said while panicking. "I-It's ok S-Stan." He looked like he was about to pull away and get up and I felt a wave of disappointment.

But he didn't get up. He shifted his position so he was facing me and buried his head into my chest. I felt my stomach fill up with butterflies.

"Are you hungry Bill?" I asked.
"N-No."
His voice was muffled by my shirt.
"Are you sure?" I asked again.
"Yes."
"You're not even hungry for....pancakes?" I asked with a smirk.
He lifted his head.
"P-P-Pancakes?" He smiled and looked up at me.

I laughed. "Come on lets go." I started getting up. Bill grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me back down and I fell almost on top of him. I caught myself but now I was hovering over him. Our faces were extremely close. I could feel his breath on my lips.
"I-"
"What're you..?
We both trailed off. His eyes flickered down to my lips and my breath hitched. He quickly looked back into my eyes.

"I...I don't w-want to go. I don't w-want to see...him." Bill sighed as he played with the hem of my shirt.

"Want me to go get breakfast and bring it back here?" I offered. He smiled and nodded as i went to put my shoes on.

"I'll be right back."

~~~

I walked into the dining hall and was immediately bombarded with people shouting and asking why i punched Henry last night.
I put my head down and pushed through them to get to the breakfast bar, where i saw Richie and Eddie.

"Eds you can't cut pancakes with a fucking spoon." Richie sighed as he grabbed a knife and started cutting eddies food into bite size pieces. He looked up and was the first to make eye contact with me.

"Stan! Stan the fucking MAN!" Richie shouted as i rolled my eyes and put pancakes onto plates for Bill and I.

"So uh, why'd you punch him? I've never seen you so upset." Eddie said quietly. They both stared at me and i stared back dumbfounded.
I don't think Bill would want me to tell anyone, not yet. This isn't for me to talk about.

"I...I'm sorry, Bill's uh,...sick...and i need to bring these back to him. I'll see you guys around." I said, scurrying back to my cabin.

"What the fuck is his problem?" I heard Richie say as i turned the corner.

I opened the door to my cabin and almost tripped on my own feet at the sight of Bill sitting up in my bed with his messed up hair and blankets wrapped around him. I smiled and sat down next to him, handing him his plate of pancakes.

"Thank you S-S-Stan." He said, giving me a sincere look. I looked at him confused since they were only pancakes, it's not like i saved his life.

"For pancakes?"

"W-Well yes...and s-standing up for me l-last night. It was really b-brave of you."

"Oh don't worry about it Bill...I'd do anything for you." He looked up and smiled. I love how innocent and cute he always looks without even trying. I love how his hair falls into his eyes when he looks down, his little giggle, his stutter. I love everything about him.

"S-Stan?"

"Yes Bill?"

I started to look up at him when he didn't answer, but i was in shock when i felt his lips touch mine. I hesitantly kissed back, unsure of why he was even kissing me in the first place.
I felt soft hands slowly brush my cheek as i ran my fingers through his hair.
What is happening?!

I suddenly felt him twitch and pull away quickly, wiping his lips and avoiding eye contact with me.

"I-I'm so s-sorry! I don't know w-why i did that! I s-should go." He got up and kept mumbling 'holy shit' as he yanked his shoes and went for the door. I grabbed his arm and he stared at the doorknob, neither of us moving. He slowly turned around and i quickly leaned in and made contact with his lips.
I felt arms wrap around my waist, just like they were when i woke up. I couldn't help it and smiled into the kiss that was even more passionate then before. I deepened the kiss and pushed Bill up against the door. All of the sudden the door swung open and Bill and I were sprawled on the floor.

"Uh, what are you guys doing in front of the damn door? Hazardous." Eddie sighed, walking over us, as Richie opened the door wider and started laughing.
"Get off each other you horny homos." He joked as he jumped onto my bed.

"W-What are you doing here?" Bill asked, with a slightly annoyed look on his face.

"Why do you care? Are you bUsY?" Richie smirked. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked over at Bill, who was already the color of a tomato.

"Yeah. Kind of actually." I retorted as Bill looked down at his feet and smiled.

"Well i don't give a fuck, cause we're all getting tan at the lake today." Richie winked as he went into the bathroom and threw us some towels.

"Race ya!" Eddie squealed as he hopped off the bed and out the door. Richie ran after him and i looked at Bill, who groaned and went after them.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and smiled as i slowly touched my lips that had just been on Bill Denbrough's.

Today was turning out just fine.
In fact, more than fine.

~~~~~~~~

Holy crap they finally kiSSed ;)
Just wait to find out what happens at the lake...
~Jasmine ;)

**NEW CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW**