I Dont Wanna Lose You Now

"I Don't Wanna Lose You Now"
Written and Edited by: Jasmine💜

"I can't lose you...
because if I ever did,
I'd have lost my best friend,
My soulmate,
My smile, My laugh,
My everything."

~~~~~~

(BILLS POV)

It's been 2 weeks since the party, and tonight is the last night of summer camp. Beverly invited me over to spend it at her and El's cabin.
Ever since Beverly and i split, we've stayed friends and are still close. I can talk to her about anything and everything, same goes for her. And i enjoy spending time with her since she's no longer all over me every second.

I walked to the cabin and was about to knock on the door when it flung open.

"Bill you came!!" El said, letting me in. I smiled and looked around.

"Uh, w-wheres Bev?" I asked. Just then out Beverly popped from the closet, wearing a clown suit and a tutu on her head.

"W-Wha-"

"We're playing DRESS UP!!! Cmon Bill we found a lot of costumes in here!" She squealed. I laughed at her excitement and followed her and El into their walk-in closet.
Why didn't Stan and I get one of those?!

"Oh my god you have to wear this!" El said, as Beverly looked at the princess dress she was handing me and giggled. I eventually gave in and slipped the dress on over my jeans and t-shirt. The top was so tight in me i could barely move.

"If only Stan could see you right now." Beverly smirked and i rolled my eyes. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and immediately burst out laughing because of how ridiculous i looked. Just then i heard a loud bang on the door. I hopped up and opened it quickly, only to see Richie fall to the ground laughing as soon as he saw me. I shut the door on him but he let himself back in, still cracking up and wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Why are you suddenly a drag Queen, Bill? Just wait till Stan sees this new look." Richie wheezed and snapped a photo of me.

"What are y-you doing h-here anyways? I thought y-you were hanging out with S-Stan and Eddie t-tonight?" I asked as i tried to get the dress off. Richie jumped on Beverly's bed and made himself comfy.

"I'm staying with you fuckers tonight cause Stan kept being all cheesy and wouldn't shut up about Bill." He said. "Why is he so obsessed with you anyways? I don't get it." Richie shrugged. I smiled and sat down next to him, turning the TV on as Beverly and El joined us.

"Ooo let's watch Mean Girls!" El squealed.

"I don't know what's worse, here or Stans." Richie groaned.

"Shut up, i know y-you secretly l-love Mean Girls, Richie." I smirked. He rolled his eyes and pretended not to watch. After the movie was over, i started to get ready for bed, but Beverly sat down on the floor and told everyone to come over.

"What are w-we doing?"

"Playing Truth or Dare!" El squealed excitedly.

"I wanna go first, ask me babe." Beverly said to El. She chose dare and El thought for a second.

"Okay ummm...take off your shirt and run outside!" El giggled as Beverly groaned and slipped off her shirt, wearing just a bra as she opened the door and quickly ran back in.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Camp counselor Steve was out there with another group." Beverly said as Richie looked out the window and laughed hysterically.

"Okay now it's Bill turn." Beverly turned to me.
"Truth or dare?"

I thought for a minute and Richie had had enough. "For fucks sake he chooses dare!"
I looked over at him and rolled my eyes, waiting for Beverly to think of a dare for me.

"I dare you..."

~~~
*STANS POV*

After Richie left, Eddie and I talked for hours. Mostly about how cute our boyfriends are, but some serious stuff too. I've never really hung out with him alone since he's always with Richie, but we were actually having a lot of fun!

"Hey Eddie Spaghetti you know what we should do?" I grinned.

"Don't call me that only richie calls me that." He said quickly.

"Okay,,,hEy eDDiE you know what we should do?"

"Prank Richie and Bill?" He said, shooting up.

"Precisely." I said with a grin on my face.

"We should sneak in the cabin and draw dicks on their sleeping faces!" Eddie said, over excited as he ran to get a sharpie.

We made our way down the dark path to Beverly's cabin where we knew Bill and Richie were spending the night.

"Shit the lights are still on." Eddie groaned.

"I wonder what they're doing up at this hour?"
We started to walk towards the window.

~~~
*BILLS POV*

"I dare you..." Beverly started. "To kiss Richie on the lips."

I stared at her before bursting out laughing.

"Are you s-s-serious?" I said, not being able to contain myself. When i realised she was, in fact, completely serious i immediately stopped laughing.

"We both have boyfriends though." Richie said.

"No shit Sherlock." El said. "Cmon we need a little entertainment to liven things up!"

"Yeah it's just a dumb dare, it's not like it actually means anything." Beverly said, agreeing with her girlfriend.
I looked over at Richie and he rolled his eyes, pushing up his glasses.

"I hate you two." I said before quickly leaning in and connecting Richies lips to mine. To my surprise he immediately kissed back, then licked my bottom lip with his tongue. I pulled away and wiped off my mouth.

"What the f-fuck R-Richie." I said, disgusted.

"Not bad, B-B-Bill." He said, mocking my stutter. "I'm joking, never fucking kiss me again."

"That looked like a full on make out session to me, boys." Beverly smirked. "Now the party is started!" She leaned over and smashed her lips against El's. Richie and I sat there awkwardly waiting for them to be done.

~~~
*STANS POV*

I stood on my tip toes and peeked through the window. I didn't see anyone in the cabin.
Just then i caught a glimpse of the top of Beverly's head.
"I think they're on the floor?" I said, whispering to Eddie. "Hoist me up, let's scare them!" Eddie began to pick me and i got a full view of the inside of the cabin.

"All four of them are just randomly sitting o-what the fuck?!"

"What do you see?" Eddie whisper screamed.
I watched as Bill grabbed onto Richie's face and smashed their lips together, and then Richie started to kiss back.
I already saw enough.

"Get me down." I ordered Eddie. Once my feet touched the ground i started pacing outside of the cabin, trying to make sense of what i just saw. I felt betrayed and hurt and broken, the same feelings i felt when i used to come home from school and my dad would beat me for being a minute late. Tears started falling down my cheeks and i couldn't see anything.

How did i manage to lose Bill this fast?

~~~~~~~~~~
I feel so bad for poor Stanley...💔
~Jasmine

**NEW CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW**