Chapter 2

Flashback
Jenna's POV
"You're ready ?" My dad asks me, offering me his arm. I nodded. He looked at me and teared up. "Dad, don't cry ! You're gonna make me cry." I told him. "I know Jen but you my little girl and you're getting married, of course I'm gonna cry!" He said. I hugged him. "I love you dad." I said before getting back into my position, waiting for the music to start. Once it started, both my dad and I walked down the aisle. Val was waiting at the other end with his back turned towards me. I gave my dad a quick kiss on the cheek and walked to Val. I tapped on his shoulder, making him turn around. "Oh my god..." he said once he saw me. I smiled at him, trying to hold back my tears. "You look stunning." He added before a year dropped onto his cheek. "Val, do not cry. You're gonna make me cry and ruin my makeup." I told him. "I'm marrying the most beautiful woman in this world and the woman of my dreams AKA you and you're expecting me to not cry !" He told me. I shook my head, smiling and the ceremony kept going.

After about 10 minutes, I was the time to say our vows. Val went first and I went right after.

"I knew you were the one for me the day I met you, and each day since has only made me more sure. I have loved you all the days I've known you, and I always will. I have learned so much from you. I love that you challenge me to think more, explain more, and understand more. I enjoy sharing with you all I know and learning from your knowledge and experience. Being with you, talking to you, growing with you has made me into the person I am. I am so grateful to have you in my life, by my side, as my partner, and so proud today to take you as my wife. I vow to be your strongest supporter, your biggest fan. I vow to pick you up when life knocks you down and be by your side always. I promise to encourage you to pursue your dreams and reach your goals. I vow to comfort you, protect you, encourage you, and challenge you. I vow to be faithful to you, to be honest with you, and to be patient with you. I vow to learn from my mistakes, to grow from our struggles. I vow to keep you near me in spirit when we must be apart. I promise to always remember the little things, like kissing you goodnight. And most of all, I vow to love you openly, fiercely, and forever"

"I choose you to be my husband, my partner in life. I promise you my unconditional love, my fullest devotion, my most tender care. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to love you, honor, respect and cherish you all the days of our lives. You are everything I need and at this moment I feel that all of my prayers have been answered. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here forever and always. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength to reach your dreams. I promise to take care of you, to encourage and inspire you, asking that you be no other than yourself.From this day forward you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home"

The priest then continued talking. "Do you Valentin take Jenna, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to share your life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

"I do."

Do you Jenna take Valentin, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?

"I do."

"Jenna and Valentin, you have expressed your love to one another through the commitment and promises you have just made. It is with these in mind that I pronounce you husband and wife. You have kissed a thousand times, maybe more. But today the feeling is new. No longer simply partners and best friends, you have become husband and wife and can now seal the agreement with a kiss.Today, your kiss is a promise. You may kiss the bride."

Val took me in his arms and kissed me with passion. "Hello my wife. You look gorgeous in that dress" He whispered in my ear. "Hello my husband. I look even better without it" I whispered back. He looked at me, with a smirk on his face before whispering back something in my ear. "I don't doubt it."