25. How?

Deadly Darkness || Chapter Twenty-Five || How?

Okay If there is any confusion here's the answers.

Trevor is Kris's birth mother. as said in chapter "She was no more."
Trevor has some kind of connect to the darkones.

****

Sorry this is so short but I tried.Yesterday I played with my nephew down the park, the day before that out with my nan and sister, and today i misplaced my phone. Great uh?

*

**

***

****

"Master, I have been informed that the tribes will all be arriving within the hour, the majority of the fighters in half that"

Master smiled never really acknowledging him but taking in his words.

Training would begin admittedly - not that they weren't already trained - to strengthen them all.

They were almost an unstoppable wall, the next few months they would be and anybody under that mark will be killed without remorse.

There isn't room for weakness in war.

*

Master and his ever present faithful servant watched the men, some clashing swords, other at the shooting range. Most men were fighting hand to hand combat.

They were fighting well together, having being training together for weeks.

"It's coming together like you wished Master"

"Yes, yes it is Thomas, yes it is. No single species will survive my wrath , I will be the Supreme Ruler and no being will stand in my way"

*

**

***

****

*****

A searing pain vibrated Kris's head as Char's thumb still dung into her eye, waves of pain shot through her, though it wasn't as bad as what she had been threw.

Desperately Kris's struggled from within her body, no matter how or what she did she remained frozen.

Locked in.

Then as sudden as the pain came it went, as Char removed her bloody finger.

Char sucked off Kris's blood from her finger before skipping over to the other shocked, unmoving royals.

Kris could feel the eye regenerating and growing back, as Char had squished it into bare there disgusting blob.

The eye grew back and Kris could feel her eye for the first time in seventeen years.

When she had been blinded the silver acid mixture has sunken passed the outer layers and into the skull, when it burn any and everything in its path.

She hadn't been able to move her eyes, not even able to appear as if she could see, it was a miracle she could blink.

A light pierced threw her eye shocking her, had the sun always been that bright?

Wait! What?

The sun? She couldn't even remember seeing the sun.

Seeing!

"Oh by the Gods!" muttered astounded, still unsure whether this was some delusional daydream, or maybe she had been killed. But how?

Kris looked down at herself and saw skinny deathly pale arms, a black Gothic dress, heeled thigh high boots. Black nail polish coated pale fragile looking fingers and a wall of black and red hair cascaded down thin shoulders.

No wonder no one ever thought she was strong she looked a breath away from deaths door.

Scars littered the body thick and gruesome, though she found them strangely beautiful.

Kris still couldn't believe it and was sure it was nothing but a dream.

Though she could only see out off her left eye, the side Char had squished. Sight was magically, a gift, that so few appreciated.

Shooting her head up from marvling* at her own body she was again gobsmacked by ever color, shape and person in the room.

She could see.

Gaping Kris turn and looked at the youngest person in the room.

And whispered,

"How?"

+

++

+++

++++

Sorry for this being so short. I'll write heaps tomorrow - lazy day.

Remember

Comment. Vote. Share. Follow.

Ps. I read ever comment even if i don't responded.

3 Votes Of A Thousand For This Book!

+Cheering+