~~never trust a man

No. No. This couldn't be happening. My man? My sugar daddy? Got my best fucking friend pregnant. I should have smacked Stella in the face. She's the one that told me to hit him up. SHE is the one that helped me find him. "Michael. Michael got your pregnant, didn't he."

      Tears started falling from Stella's face. "J-Janice you don't understand. Let me explain-"

     I wasn't about to cry. No, I was about to get angry. "What the actual fuck! Stella! You've been though so much with me and after all those years I finally find myself a man. And then what do you do? You sleep with him?? Don't even wear a condom, what the fuck were you trying to accomplish??" I don't even feel sick anymore, I was to angry to pay attention to anything but the fact that Stella is pregnant with my mans baby.

      Stella was crying now, and reaching her arms out to me. As if I wanted to touch her. "Janice, Janice why can't you understand. I would never, ever do anything like that to you!"

      Really Stella? Because you did it. "Then why? Why did you fucking sleep with Michael?"

     She looked me straight in the face. "He fucking raped me Janice. He's a rapist."

     I blinked my eyes. What? I slept with a rapist? Stella was going to have a baby with a rapist. I was close to loving a rapist?? Michael was a rapist! Unless, Stella was lying to me. Michael has never forced himself on me, so why would he do it to someone, I hate to say it but, someone uglier than me? "You're lying" I told her.

      She shook her head continuously and started crying again. "No no no no no Janice! Please don't turn on me. I need someone, he threatened to kidnap me if I told anybody! Please Janice, please stick with me on this!" She was sobbing, I had to believe her, didn't I?

     I started crying too, I pulled her into my arms. "Ok. We'll stick together on this."