~~another chat

"What? What about Stella?" I asked, what would Michael be able to tell me that I don't already know?

      He just smirked. "Well, if I tell you will you believe me?"

      I nodded. Maybe not by a lot, but he was more trust worthy than Stella.

      He leaned forward, so much that I could smell the exel spearmint in his breath. "Remember that night? Our first date, I had to leave and I'm sure that you saw me talking to that girl?"

      "Yes of course, it was Ste-" I started, until Michael placed a finger on my lips,

      "Hush, if we're going to do this then you cant interrupt or assume." He said.

       "But, you asked me a question?" I was already confused.

        He chuckled. "You were right, it was Stella. But what you were wrong about what was that we weren't having an affair."

        Now I was even more confused. "How did you know that that's what I thought?"

        He shook his head, chuckling again. "What matters is that I was right. Anyways, we were talking about something different. Much, much different." He looked at me with squinted, thoughtful eyes, and I looked into them. I was intrigued,  and ready to listen. "You see, little did you know, when you thought she was your best friend, and when she was acting supportive of you, it was all fake. You may not believe this, or maybe it will be the most believable thing you've heard all your life, but she was jealous of you, she detested you, and she wanted to make your life a living hell, she wanted to kill you."

       I had too many questions, but they couldn't all come out at the same time. "I don't understand, what did you have to do with all of this?"

       He chuckled, yet again. "Janice, don't you see? I was the mastermind of all of this, I never liked you Janice, c'mon, you were a huge slut! Who wants to be with a slut? But now I like you, Janice, now I need you. Stella is psychotic, she couldn't take the thought of us fucking, and now she wants to kill me too." He was out of breath. And I, well, I was speechless.

      We both turned our heads when we heard the door to my office creak open.

      "Michael, Janice?"

       "Stella, what are you doing here?" croaked Michael, his voice quivering.

Authors Note

BOO! Did Stella scare you? She scares me that's for sure! I'll update soon, tomorrow for sure! Keep reading loves, xoxo