saved by a "little girl"

Pete's P.O.V
as I'm walking back my phone starts ringing I look at it and its Brendon the moment I answer it he starts asking where Lykaios is
"shit sorry bren I put the note in my back pocket absentmindedly"
 "what note"
 "it said she was going for a walk she will pros be back I an hour or two"
 "last time she went for a walk she was walking back from one of your concerts and she got fucking kidnapped"
"just trust me she is fine"
"fine but if she is hurt I'm blaming you"

Lykaios' P.O.V

as I'm walking back to the house, I hear whimpers I follow the whimpers I see several buff jock type guys beating up a boy he doesn't seem fazed anymore but he is still conscious its like he's playing dead I suddenly get a jolt of confidence and walk up to them "STOP IT"
"and why should we princess"
 "well for starters its either we fight or you just give him to me" as they try to throw a punch I doge it and hit a pressure point on his back the other one tries to hurt e to so I kick him in the nads I skip past him as he crumbles to the flor "hey are you, alright dude,"
 "a yeah ill be fine" he looks up that's when I notice "Liam is that you"
 "Lyka" I pull him up and hug the living daylights out of him
 "why didn't you fight back at all"
"because I'm not strong enough I'm the runt weak small"
but you also had stronger senses than anyone else I know I'm not going to push it so I'm taking you back to mine and we'll get you cleaned up"
fine how far away"
10 to 15 minutes"

a few minutes later 
"soo I haven't seen you since we were 12 when did you come back"
 "ah about 2 months when did you move to these parts it doesn't seem like your stepmom could afford this,"
 "ah she cant I got out of that hell hole it turns out my cousin lives here"