Requests Rules

Hello and welcome! I am LuckyTiggerTalia (LTT) and I am the wonderful(?) author! I know that most of you probably don't read the story description, so here it is again:

This is a book filled with Comfort Fanfiction One Shots, in case at any time, anyone is feeling down. Feel free to request a character and a scenario.

For those that don't know, Comfort Fanfictions are pretty much fanfics that anyone can read while they're upset and when they simply need some love.

There will be NO smut and NO lemons.
There will be cursing (cause its South Park).

All of these fanfics can be male, female, or other!
I will always have all three pronouns there (she/he/they).

Enjoy!

There! Now that you know what this book is, time for request rules.

• You can request at any time, unless I close requests.
• If you do request, please request one character (or two if you want poly. Example: Kyle X Reader X Stan)
• Also tell me what the scenario is and why the reader is upset.

Here's an example of what a request could look like:

Hello! I have a request.
Character: Kenny
Scenario: Reader has trouble falling asleep and Kenny comforts them one night.

In case Cartman fans are wondering, I will be doing Cartman X Readers, but it'll be challenging.

I guess that's all you need to know. I hope you enjoy these and I hope they help you feel better.

The first actual fanfiction in this is the request example.