Chapter 9

"What a f#cking c#ckblock."

I whispered as I stood up, hurrying after Kyle. I took a deep breath when I reached the second floor, stopping for a brief moment to look at Kyle who was standing in the doorway to the bathroom. "W-What's up with Sta-" I approached, but stopped when I saw what he was looking at. There was blood, everywhere. On the walls, in the bathtub, in the floor. But what made my eyes tear up was that Stan's hat lied on the floor, torn and bloody. "S-Sta... Stan..." Kyle fell to his knees, picking the hat up. "W-Who... What... Who did t-this?" "-T-The d-doll." Cartman and Kenny emerged from a closet, shaking. "Is this a fucking joke to you? Stan's f#cking dead and you blame it on the doll!?" Kyle snapped, this was clearly to much for him. "I-It might not sound believable but b-believe us, it was the doll." I looked at Cartman, he really looked scared, and the same with Kenny. I couldn't help but to tear up, Sure I hadn't known the guy for long but he was one of the first friends I had. "I-I admit that we lied about the story, we did it to scare (Y/n)-" "And the same with the doll, I did buy it at Ebay but I didn't know it really was haunted." Kyle stood up, making his way towards the two.

"I swear to god, if this is some kind of-" we all flinched when we heard something fall. I made my way out to the hallway, making the three guys follow me. *SLAM* I jumped again, walking towards the door the sounds came from. I put my hand on the doorknob, hesitating before opening it. I quietly sneaked into the room, looking for a doll. "It's not in here." Kyle entered the room, searching with me. "It's safe." We then heard quick footsteps, making their way out to the hallway before slamming the door. Before we could  react there was screaming coming from outside. "CARTMAN! KENNY!" I ran to the door, trying to open it but it wouldn't move. "F#ck. Find something to break the door with!" Kyle then got a baseball bat, about to give it to me when the door opened, revealing another horrific scene. There was blood, again, but this time the doll had painted a star with a circle around it on the wall. "T-This can't... Wh-Why..." I fell to my knees, grabbing my head while I was staring at the star, at the blood. I began to cry when I saw Eric's hat and Kenny's hoodie, bloody on the floor. "Why did they have to do this?" I inhaled sharply, almost like a hiccup. "W-What s-should we d-do?" Kyle asked as he put his hand on my shoulder. "I-I don't know. This is f#cked up, what are you even supposed to do?" Kyle then let go of my shoulder, starting to make his way down the stairs. "P-Please don't leave me alone." I stood up, running towards him as we made our way downstairs.

When we'd made our way downstairs we went to get a bucket in the basement before walking into the kitchen, filling it with salt and water. "W-what's that for?" I asked, my voice still shaky from what'd happened. "I think I read somewhere that saltwater drives the spirit out of the object... I'm not sure though..." He then picked up a big spoon, starting to stir around in the bucket. "B-But we won't be able to do anything about the guys... T-They're gone..." I glanced up at Kyle, feeling bad when I saw that his eyes was really glossy. "I-I can't say that I know how you feel... B-But I'll be here f-for you." I hugged him from the side, feeling him tense up at first before relaxing, hugging me back. "I can't believe that they're g-gone... We've k-known each other since we were really young, and n-now?" He buried his face in my shoulder as all we could do was to just stand there, trying to comfort each other. I came back to reality when I heard footsteps in the living room. "K-Kyle..." He didn't want to let go, he just pulled me closer. "K-Ky-Kyle... T-The doll." The sounds of the footsteps became louder as I started to panic. Kyle then finally let go, making me able to get the bucket. The footsteps approached us, making me throw the water at the approaching thing.

"What the f#ck is this?" I snapped my head towards the doorway. The sight made my eyes widen, tearing up slightly. "S-Stan? Cartman? Kenny?" I did one of those cringeworthy run-hugs, startling the guys. "What the f- H-How?" Kyle then turned around, widening his eyes as well when he saw the three guys. I then pulled away, raising my eyebrows. "Y-Yeah, How?" "Pranked yah!" My heart sunk at their words. They were pranking me and Kyle that they were dead? "A-Are you serious?" I backed away, tearing up slightly, making Cartman laugh. "You should've seen your face!" I then looked at him, making him flinch when he saw my teary eyes. "Didn't it once cross your mind that you were taking it to far when you saw how Kyle reacted? How we reacted?" Cartman then scratched the back of his neck. "Well..." I shook my head, making the tears go away.

"Anyways... I'm just glad that my friends are okay..."