Chapter 28

"Don't leave me all by myself!"

I shook my head, grabbing my hair as I inhaled once again. "D-Don-" My eyes widen slightly as I was cut of by the sound of someone clearing their throat. I swallowed as thoughts filled my head. Could it be Craig? Or possibly Kyle? Did they find out about Bebe?

Did they find out the truth?

I looked up, only for me to met by an unfamiliar old face. "You're sitting in front of my door, I can't get in." I blinked a few times before nodding, standing up to move aside from the janitor's door. "You okay by the way?" I nodded once again before walking away with a blank stare and an empty mind. I couldn't think of anything right now, and the only thing that I could hear was the echoing voices in my head.

Why didn't you say anything?

Kyle won't come back, you should've just told Craig the truth.

You f*cked up, big time.

Why did you even think they'd come back?

You hurt them both.

They won't find out about Bebe.

You're alone again, just like last time.

You're meant to be all by youself.

It's your fate.

I continued walking, looking straight ahead as I made my way into my locker. I unlocked the small lock before I put some stuff my bag. What was that even? Why did it turn out the way it did? I then closed my locker before walking out of school, making my way home... Or more like to Kyle's house. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

The house was empty.

I walked into the house, closing the door after doing so. It felt as if my heart had sunk a bit, as if I was disappointed. Why wasn't Kyle at ho-

I shook my head, taking my jacket off before walking into the kitchen. I then grabbed a glass, filling it with water before drinking. "Don't think of him." I took another sip before speaking. "He's not even my type..." I took yet another sip, somehow choking on the small amount of water. I began coughing. I then dropped the glass, spilling the rest of the water onto the floor. My eyes began to water as I kept on coughing. I then stopped, kneeling down to pick the glass up. "Y-Yeah." I continued to kneel down, looking at the floor as tears began escaping my eyes. "W-Who am I kidding?" I wiped the tears away, quickly wiping the floor as well before walking upstairs. "H-He is my type." My attention was then caught by voices coming from Kyle's room. I began to slowly walk towards his door, knocking lightly before entering.

"Hello?" I glanced around the room. His walls were blue, a darker blue than Ike's. I sighed, walking towards Kyle's bed before sitting down. "Not only are you all by yourself, you're turning insane as well." I then looked towards the pillows, hesitating before laying down. I buried my face in the pillows, hugging them as I did. It felt as if I was hugging Kyle...

I snapped my head towards the window when I heard something. I then walked up to it, looking out. My heart sunk as I saw two people outside, hugging. "At least someone's hap-" I was cut of by Kyle's computer lighting up. I swallowed slightly before making my way towards it, looking at the screen. There was a conversation covering the entire screen. It was between Bebe and Kyle. I swallowed again before scrolling up slightly.

Bebe- Hi~

Kyle- Hi

Bebe- What're you up to? ;P

Kyle- Homework

Bebe- Okay, cool :P

I chuckled slightly, He was so cold and distant towards her.

Bebe- Got any plans for this Friday? :)

Kyle- Not anything I can think of right now

Bebe- Good! I'm throwing a partyyy and I expect seeing you there ;)

Kyle- I guess I'll come

Bebe- Good! C u at school tomorrow~

Bebe- I love U ;*

Kyle- Yeah...

Kyle- See yo-

My eyes widened as the sound of Kyle's voice was heard outside. "Sh*t." I scrolled down to where the conversation was before. I then darted out of Kyle's room and into mine, just making it to the bed just before I heard the door open and close. I then sat down, breathing heavily as I reached into my pocket before cursing. "I forgot."

"My phone wasn't in the library, someone must've taken it."

Time skip

I walked into the huge building. The halls were filled with whispering students, and they were all looking at me. I looked into the floor, trying to loose their attention as I made my way to the class.

Small time skip

I closed the locker, sighing. It was lunch and I didn't have anyone to spend it with. As I began to walk towards the library I felt someone grab my arm, starting to pull me. My eyes widen as I thought of the situation.

I don't want to...

I looked back, seeing Bebe's face as she continued to drag me.

I don't want to get beaten...

I then glanced around the hall. There was a lot of students, but no one was thinking strangely of this.

I don't want this anymore!

I quickly pulled my arm away, making Bebe turn around to look at me. "(Y/n), what're yo-" I backed away as she reached out for me again.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

Bebe flinched, flashing me an evil smile before looking down. I quickly glanced around the hall, seeing everyone's eyes on us. "W-Why?" I snapped my attention back to Bebe who was shaking, looking at me with teary eyes. "I-I just thought... Y-You looked so lonely s-so I thought..." She wiped the tears away before turning around. She then walked away, making all of the students whisper once again.

Why would she do that?

Did you see that? (Y/n) just snapped at Bebe for no reason.

Bebe was just trying to help her, what a b*tch

She really must be as mean as they say

She doesn't even have any friends, so why do that to Bebe?

As I glanced around the hall, noticing two guys at the end of the hall. My eyes met with the both of them, causing them to quickly look away before walking away from the scene.

What did you think? That Cartman and Kenny would have treated you the same after they had found out?

Pathetic

I looked down, clenching my fist before walking out of the school.

"Yeah, I'm the one to blame for this mess. I deserve this."