Ben x flirty!vampire!reader

You walked through the mansion hallways towards Ben's room. After knocking on his door, the door was swung open and you were tackled in a hug. "Aw did you miss me Benny boo?" You teased. He quickly got up. "No no I didn't miss you I didn't miss you one bit." You pouted. "Ok fine I did miss you." You giggled at his cuteness. You walked into his room. "Um...y/n...what are you doing?" He said closing the door. "Oh I don't know maybe...this!" You said pinning him to the door. You sniffed his neck and exhaled in delight. "You smell sooo good." You said as your fangs grew. "Um thanks?" Ben said in confusion. "It'll only hurt for a second." You said kissing him. He was shocked that you kissed him. You then went down to kiss neck and bit him. He gasped. "Y-y/n w-what are you d-doing that hurts." You just continued to drink his blood. After a couple minutes you pulled away and licked the blood of your lips. "Thanks Benny." "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Tell you what?" You answered. "Uh that your a vampire!?" He replies in a shocked tone. "I-I *sigh* I thought you wouldn't like me." You replied looking down. "Y/n have you forgotten that I'm your best friend, of course I would like you?" He replied lifting up your head and looking into your eyes. "I'm sorry, and I'm sorry for biting you without asking." You apologized. "It's ok, I kinda liked it anyway." "Ok I'm going to ignore you liking it because I don't get that and second I want to kiss those sexy lips of yours." You giggled and kissed him. He moaned in the kiss and pulled you closer. You pulled away and kissed his nose. "Mine." You said in a possessive and dark voice. He chuckled and led you over to the couch. He sat on the couch and pulled you onto his lap. He picked up his controller, and started to play his game while you fell asleep in his lap.

Hey wolf-demons I'm sorry I haven't posted anything lately. If you have any requests please tell me.