Chapter 7 : New Friend

So... it still Gakushuu since Karma doesn't know he lost his memories. And why there always my OC in every book I make!!? Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

~+~+~

They were at a dark alley, Karma staring the girl with cold look. "Why are you staring at me like that? I don't remember ever meet you before. Who are you?" The girl asked. Karma just laughed, laughed like maniac. "You don't need to know bitch who taking someone else boyfriend." Karma said coldly.

The girl stare at Karma with I-don't-know-what-are-you-talking-about look. "Don't give me that look bitch! Last year in December 24, you kissed my boyfriend cheek! Did you two dating secretly!?" Karma asked furiously. The girl finally got what is Karma talking about. "You mean the guy with strawberry blonde hair right? I don't have any relationship with him. That time I kissed his cheek because he take care of my brother that lost in Tokyo." The girl explained.

For some reason, Karma believed that girl. He feel so stupid for jealous at her for nothing. He regret leaving Gakushuu for three month, especially on his birthday. "I'm sorry for mad at you for something that not true!" Karma said bowed down at her. "Its okay, I don't mind. I'm Arisu by the way." The girl, Arisu said. Before Karma could introduce himself, some gangsters were surrounding them.

"What are you brats doing here!?" One of the gangster asked. They just keep quiet, didn't replied. "Let's just attack them! And be easy to the girl so we can play with her later!" The other gangster said. Arisu pissed, she will never give her body to anyone. She took out a bow and arrows from her bag, which shocked Karma and the gangsters. 'Wow, she well prepare. I wonder if she good at it.' Karma thought as he get ready to attack. Hikaru just hide behind them, since he was still a 4 years old kid and probably can't fight.