Chapter 3

**Hey! An update! Well.. so here it is, sit tight guys and please enjoy the chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment if you want me to update this sooner *wink 

That morning in Korea Correctional Institution, the truck from Seohan's Launderers pulled up right on schedule at 8:30 A.M as was their normal routine, the driver, a burly, bald-headed man in his 30's wearing an identification badge with the last name of "Soo" on it, waited for the guard to allow him access to the prison facility.

As he waited for the gate to slowly swing open, he glanced down quickly at the text he had just received on his cell phone, instructing him that the plan was officially a 'go'. Swallowing a nervous lump in his throat at the thought of what he was about to be involved in, he tried to concentrate instead on the material gains he would be receiving for his role in this dangerous game that was about to commence.

He tried to rationalise his part in it by remembering he had a disabled wife and two kids at home that depended solely on him for their housing and food; he had met his wheelchair-bound wife, LeeYang, in high school and was still totally devoted to her, despite her handicap. And his kids—they were the light of his life. By agreeing to a relatively minor role in what was about to happen, he could insure that his family was well taken care of for the rest of their lives.

As the gate opened fully to allow the truck to enter, he hastily flipped the cell phone shut and turned it off; per his instructions, he was not to even take the phone out of his truck for the rest of the morning, at least not until his passengers were safely tucked away where they belonged. He was to simply go about his business, delivering freshly-laundered inmate uniforms and towels to the facility and picking up dirtied laundry in return.

Only this time, there would be some additional items that weren't normally included–two men whose names he didn't even know but who were somehow paying him quite handsomely for the privilege of hitching a ride.

His part was to merely overlook this fact. He nodded to the uniformed, armed prison guard who was standing inside the guard hut and hoped that his shaking hands and pale face didn't betray what he was about to do. He took a deep breath as he passed through and veered the truck to the left where the loading dock was. If everything went as planned, he would be in and out of the prison within 15 minutes. It would no doubt, though, prove to be the longest 15 minutes of his life.

He backed the truck into the loading bay and turned off the motor, sitting behind the wheel for a couple of seconds to gather his courage before he turned the handle to open the truck's door and get out. As was his typical pattern, he walked back to slide the side door open and roll the large, wheeled basket containing the day's newly-clean laundry over to the loading/unloading platform.

"Hey, SooJin," a second guard greeted him, smiling. Park Hyujin, a handsome man for his late thirties, had been working for the prison for almost five years now. And while he wasn't too fond of his duties–standing guard over a loading dock day in and day out–the pay was good and it wasn't as stressful as dealing with the prisoners inside the high-security facility.

Most days, at least when the weather was good, he actually liked being able to get some fresh air. It was only when it snowed or rained that he found reasons to greatly detest it.

He and SooJin had become actual friends over the years, mainly due to both of them seeing each other on a twice-weekly basis. As SooJin would wheel the fresh laundry in and wait for delivery of the dirty replacement bin, he and Hyujin would shoot the bull with idle conversation. It was through these talks that they found they actually had quite a bit in common–both had two kids about the same age, both liked the same sports teams of baseball, and both liked to go fishing in their spare time.