Chapter 4

*No. I'm not abandoning any stories at all, just lost the draft... but slowly but surely I write it all over again. This one too!

Jimin scrunched up his nose as he felt something tickling his chest. "What—?," He mumbled. Was he imagining this or was he awake?

"Time to get up, Sleeping Beauty," He heard a familiar voice murmuring in his ear; as Jungkook's hot breath caressed the lobe, he shivered as his eyes slowly fluttered open. Jungkook was lying on his side, leaning on his elbow as he stared down into his eyes intensely.

"Jungkook," Jimin whispered in amusement. "What are you up to?,"

"Funny how that word always seems to work its way into our vocabulary," The Alpha quipped as he smiled back at his mate. He slowly, teasingly ran one long finger lightly over Jimin's chest as he watched the slender muscles quivering under his touch. He leaned down to kiss the soft, plump pink lips he knew so well, his tongue darting out temptingly to ask for entrance.

Jimin smiled as his mouth opened willingly to the other man's probing quest and they proceeded to engage in a heated round of tongue twisting for the next several minutes. Jimin broke off their kiss as he slowly became aware of something, however; by the bright sunlight streaming in through the large picture windows set below in their bedroom, and the two skylights constructed over their bed, he knew it was getting late.

"J—Jungkook!," He cried out, pushing the other man off him as the alpha grunted in displeasure. "What time is it? what about Haneul and Nuri?,"

Jungkook shook his head in amusement, seeing his omega looks distraught about that. "Don't worry about that, Haneul already went to school, and Nuri in daycare. and for your first question it's time for our body to make tangos," He huskily responded, as he swooped in again with the intention of doing a lot more than just some heavy kissing.

Jimin, however, was not to be deterred. "Nuri in daycare?! and why aren't you at work? You told me yesterday you had an important case this morning—it's got to be late, Jungkook! Did you forget?," He tried to push the other man away but Jungkook simply fell on top on him, pinning his arms to his sides.

Jungkook smirked. "No, sweetheart, I didn't forget, but if I didn't know better, I'd say someone else did."

Jimin frowned as he appeared to be considering that question; what the hell was Jungkook talking about it? He knew what day it was; let's see, it was Tuesday, that was a start. And it was June something—What about today?. As Jungkook continued to caress his body all over with his long, lean hands, it was definitely making his concentration on his task even harder, though.

"I know what day it is, Jungkook," He said defensively when he could catch his breath. He could feel Jungkook's erection pressing against his stomach as the Alpha continued to stroke his body to perfection.

"Uh. It's June—June 8th," He finally gasped out.

"Uh, huh," Jungkook murmured, his lips now beginning their trek downward to his intended target.

"That's very good start, Jimin," He whispered against the omega's stomach, the vibration of his lips causing Jimin to flinch at the ticklish sensation. "And?," He flicked his tongue into Jimin's belly button, swirling the tip around and around as Jimin gasped.

"Oh, yeah!," Jimin exclaimed finally as Jungkook's mouth moved on to explore the soft ring of his pubic hair 'down under'.

"I almost forgot! The new episode of Dr.Sexy season 2 is coming out today! Thanks for reminding me, Jungkook! I have to remind Jin Hyung too!. Ow!—What was that for?," He cried out as he felt a sharp smack on his thigh. He saw a distinctive emotion of disappointment and loss cross the alpha's eyes as Jungkook raised himself up on his elbows to stare back at him in indignant disbelief.