Untitled Part 34

Chapter 1394: Ancient Hall

Space Town was not very large. It was only comprised of a couple of intersecting ancient streets, and there were many people in this small town. Moreover, all of them were extremely powerful individuals. They were all top tier experts in the outside world while they were simply common and ordinary here.

Xiao Yan and the two others followed Yao Lao as they wandered across a couple of ancient streets. They did not stop along the way because of the dazzling items on both sides. They hurried to their destination before finally stopping at the end of a street.

Their destination was on the edge of Space Town. The surroundings had become quite empty, and it was no longer as noisy as before. An ancient building stood at this spot as an extremely old feeling spread from it. It was as though it had been standing there forever, causing one to be afraid of slighting it.

There were two expressionless old men in gray robes standing outside of the building. The two of them stood without moving, appearing just like statues. However, there was still a powerful Dou Qi fluctuation vaguely spreading around their bodies, causing one's heart to feel awed. Just these two door guards alone had reached the level of six star Dou Zuns. An expert of such a level would be be treated as a VIP even in the Profound Sky Sect or the current Falling Star Pavilion.

From this, one could tell the high standards of this spatial trade fair!

"This Ancient Treasure Pavilion is not a place that anyone can just enter. One must obtain an invitation from the three Great Sects in order to enter... obtaining this invitation is not as easy as one might imagine." Yao Lao smiled. Unless one was an expert or faction that was worthy of being trusted by the three Great Sects organizing the spatial trade fair, one would not be able to obtain this invitation. Yao Lao could be considered an old patron. Naturally, it was not too difficult for him to obtain an invitation.

Xiao Yan's trio nodded slightly. Not just anyone could come here.

Yao Lao walked toward the door after his words sounded. He flicked his finger and a red glow shot out of his sleeve and headed toward the two old men. One of the old men grabbed it, and the red glow turned into a bright-red invitation card.

"Welcome..."

The expressionless old men revealed a change when they received the red light. Their turbid eyes glanced at Yao Lao's group before bowing. One of them waved his sleeve and four black lights shot toward Xiao Yan's group. After which, the light remained suspended in front of them. The lights were surprisingly dark-black Doupengs.

"Most who enter this place hide their identities. After all, one does not display one's wealth. These Doupengs are specially made by the three Great Sect. It can prevent others from probing..." Yao Lao smiled as he explained. He immediately put on the Doupeng, which hid his entire body. Xiao Yan's group also put them on.

"Let's go..." Yao Lao smiled. After which, he led the way into the pavilion that was filled with an ancient aura. Xiao Yan's group followed close behind. Xiao Yan's eyes swept around when their footsteps entered this ancient pavilion. The building was dimly lit and appeared ordinary. There was nothing special to it nor was there any feeling of treasure.

"Four guests, please follow me..."

A gray-robed old man quickly walked over while Xiao Yan was observing his surroundings. He softly informed them before walking to the deepest part of the dim building. Yao Lao did not say anything as he followed. He was very familiar with his surroundings. The trio behind him quickly followed.

The group walked through some corridors of the building for a couple of minutes. Finally, they stopped in front of a large bronze door. That old man also paused his footsteps and cupped his hands to Yao Lao. He did not say anything unnecessary as he quietly left.