十二

After Chaeyoung gets a phone call from her parents, telling her to come home, Jimin and Taehyung are left alone in the cafe.

They finish up their coffee and start walking home together since they all live in the same area.

Suddenly, Taehyung pulls Jimin into a dark alley.

"Dude-," Jimin says, surprised. "What are you doing?"

Taehyung whips out a knife and holds it against Jimins throat, pushing him against the wall.

"Whoa," Jimin says, freezing as his back hits the wall. "Calm down,"

Taehyung scoffs and takes a step back.

"I thought I told you to back off," Taehyung snarls making Jimin furrow his eyebrows, confused.

"What do you mean?" He asks. "what have I done?"

"He always sleeps at my house," Taehyung mocks, imitating Chaeyoungs voice by raising his pitch. "I told you to stay away,"

"She was scared, Taehyung," Jimin says. "All I did was try to comfort her. I did nothing wrong,"

Jimin tries to push past Taehyung to leave but Taehyung quickly pulls him back, stabbing his arm.

Jimin lets out a yell as his hand flies to the wound. Taehyung rips the knife out of his flesh, making blood pour out.

"What the fuck?" Jimin yells at him, making Taehyung laugh.

"You're lucky I didn't do more," Taehyung says, putting his knife away. "Now make sure to stay away from her and don't say anything about this to anyone," Taehyung pauses before giving Jimin a cute smile. "Unless you want to end up like the other students,"

And with that Taehyung leaves the injured Jimin in the alley and walks away to his house.