二十五

It's been a few weeks but Chaeyoung has finally started to show back up at school.

Currently, Chaeyoung and Taehyung are out on a date since he wanted to cheer her up (even though no cheering up would be needed if he didn't kill her brother in the first place).

Jimin is making his way to the Jung household to talk to Chaeyoungs parents.

He knocks on the door, instantly being greeted by Mrs. Jung.

"Hello, mom," Jimin greets her with a smile. Since they've known each other for so long Mrs. Jung insisted she called him mom.

"Ah, hello Jimin," She says with a smile. "Chaeyoung isn't here right now, she just went out with Taehyung,"

"I know," Jimin replies, his smile faltering. "I came to talk to you,"

"Oh, alright," Mrs. Jung says. "Please come inside,"

Jimin follows Mrs. Jung into their living room and they sit down. Jimin smiles at Mr. Jung who is sitting at the opposite end of the couch.

"So, why did you come here, son?" Mr. Jung asks.

"I have something very serious I need to tell you," Jimin says, the parents listening. "I know who murdered your son, along with everyone else who has died recently,"

The couple gasps, the police weren't able to find a suspect for Hoseok's murder.

"Who is it?" Mr. Jung asks.

"Kim Taehyung," He says, making the couple gasp again. "But-" Jimin continues. "You can't say anything or he'll hurt me and possibly you,"

Mrs. Jung starts crying after a few moments and Mr. Jung goes to comfort her. Jimin starts to feel bad, thinking that maybe it was too soon.

"Thank you for telling us, Jimin," Mr. Jung says, making the young boy nod.

"Please keep it a secret though," Jimin says, remembering what Taehyung said. "And please try to keep Taehyung as far away from Chaeyoung as possible,"

The couple nods and Jimin awkwardly stands up, getting ready to leave the house.