Late

Millie's POV-

I sat there on my bed for 1 hour thinking of that guy on the skateboard. I turn over and the time says 7:30. CRAP! The dance starts at 8:00, and I'm not even ready. I run over to my unorganized closet looking for something to wear. I find a white adidas crop top and dark ripped blue jean shorts. I throw on some Converses and run out of my closet to the bathroom to fix my short brunette hair. My hair doesn't need a lot of fixing since it's sooo short. I apply just a little bit of mascara, because I don't really like makeup and I run down the stairs . "Mom I'm going to this school party with my new friend." I yell. " Ok be back by midnight." She yells back. I run over to my car and unlock it. There was also the problem of 'Wheres the school?' But I found it easily on google maps. 20 minute drive Ughhhh. I start my car and pull out of the driveway and start my 20 minute drive to the party.

Finn's POV-

I sat back in my bed thinking of that new girl Sadie was talking about. It couldn't have been that girl I ran into right? I mean the girl I ran into had short brown hair and doesn't wear any makeup. I definitely had never seen that girl before so maybe she is the new girl? Ugh, I sure hope not I still feel bad and she probably hates me. I check the time and it's 7:15. "Crap." I mumble. I run to my closet and throw on some black jeans and a white T-shirt. I run over to the bathroom and try to control my black curly hair. Girls all love to ruffle my hair, because I'm the schools heartthrob. I kinda hate being the heartthrob because there's too many girls to pick from but I guess it's ok. I run out of the door and get in my car. I start it up and I pull out of the driveway. "Can't wait for this stupid party..." I say. I turn on the music and I'm ready for the 30 minute drive to the school.

Hope you all are enjoying. This chapter is pretty boring. Leave some comments please! Sending love
-Love S💕