Boyfriend Scenarios

Oh lord, I am so slow when it comes to posting new things SOOOORRRYY!!! Also sorry that these are pretty short (in my opinion). I'll put together some scenarios in the future that are longer. This of course isn't all the males of Overwatch, just the ones I knew I was best at writing. I'll make a continuation for the others, just a different scenario. I just wanted to post something tonight. It's almost 11pm and I have to wake up for 4am. According g to my mother, it's not healthy to stay up on your phone listening to Imagine Dragons and 'playing games'. :P

(h/t) = Hero Type
(w/t) = Weapon Type

***

Everyone on your team had just been eliminated besides you. Being a (h/t) had its perks, but that didn't mean you were out of danger. You were pinned down by several enemies. Not the best situation. Hopefully the others would respawn fast enough to help you out.

McCree:
Out of no where, that familiar voice cut through the guns and explosions going off.

"It's Hiiiiiiigghh Noooooon..." Multiple gunshots went off. The eliminated included Ana and Widow Maker who had cornered you. Looking over the crumbled wall that had sheltered you, the cowboy was making his way towards your hiding spot.

"Got here just in time, eh Darlin?" McCree said, extending his bionic hand. Sighing, you stood and grasped it.

"You sure did, Cowboy. Be a little faster next time though." You said, a smirk playing on your face. Above you, Athena's voice sounded victory for your team.

"Fair enough, Missy." And with that, McCree tugged you into his embrace. An arm around your shoulder, he tilted your chin to mold his lips onto your own. After several seconds, you broke it.

"How about we go clean up first?" You asked.

"Sounds good, Sweetheart."

Genji:
A green flash appeared next to you, picking you up bridal style, and zipping out of your shelter before the enemy could gauge what happened. You were now behind a building in the arms of your cyborg Christmas tree.

"Are you alright, (y/n)?" Genji asked.

"I am now. Thanks for rescuing me, my knight in shining green armor." You said, giggles escaping your mouth. Leaning forward, you planted a kiss on the ninja's visor. You swore you saw a pink tint across his entire helmet.

Still softly laughing you said, "Come on, let's get out of here before the payload moves on without us."

"Oh, o-of course!" Genji said, having momentarily lost his thinking process. With that, the both you you sprinted out toward your team. Mostly Genji though. He was still carrying you.

Reaper:
A black mist conjured up from behind like black magic. A rough voice growled, "Get down."
With barely anytime, you ducked down. A barrage of bullets rained from out of the debris you had been using as a shield.

"Die, Die, Die!" You heard Reaper half yell, half howl. Within the span of several seconds he had eliminated Orisa, Lucio, and Roadhog, who had cornered you. Standing, you looked in the direction of your savior. He seemed to be watching the area for more enemies. Silly frustration entered your heart and you couldn't help but make a face. Walking over, you tapped his shoulder.

"What?" He asked in his usual irritated, mono-tonal voice.

"Thanks." You simply said.