[Angst] Genji x Zenyatta's!Daughter - Love Comes in Many Forms

Bonjour amis! I can barely speak French, so Frenchies, be easy. Sorry I haven't written anything in a while. Kinda forgot wattpad existed. So I had some requests to follow up on. This oneshot was requested by pheonixchan7517. Enjoy!

Key-

(y/n) - Your name

(l/n) - Last name

***

"Why do you always end up losing a goddamn arm when out on missions?"

Angela was exasperated and you could do nothing about it. Except maybe worsen her mood.

"I mean...at least I bring them back for...you..." You slowly mumbled. Her head snapped to you, fury lighting her eyes. You should not have spoken.

"Still losing limbs like a lizard I see." That damn voice shouldn't have spoken either. You curled your lips and turned to see the stupid cyborg grinning in the doorway.

"Still just as colorful and dimwitted as those lizards I see." You spat back.

"Quiet both of you!" Angela barked. Her accent had become more obvious, hinting at her growing aggravation.

Genji snapped his trap shut, but still threw an amused glance your way. You stuck your tongue out like a five year old.

Angela finished remolding your arm back to your shoulder. You flexed those fingers of dark carbon steel and bent your elbow, then stretched your arm wholly above your head. Good as new.

"Now," Angela began. You knew she was going to make your eardrums bleed. "I don't want anymore screw ups for a while. Speak with Ana or Jack to perhaps give yourself a break. I'll speak with them myself if I have to." Her tone took on the that's final chord. You nodded your head solemnly, knowing it was useless to try reason with her.

So you jumped off the exam table. "I solemnly swear that I shall do as you say." You flashed Angela an apologetic smile. She only glared and turned away. Taking that as dismissal, you spun on your heel and walked out the door. Genji followed suite. Your footsteps echoed throughout the corridor.

"What do you want?" You snapped at him. Your footsteps quickened. Slightly.

"Your father wished to know if you were okay. You know he worries about you (L/N)-chan."

You couldn't help but curl your lips at the way he said your name. He sounded like he was speaking to a child. You hated it when he treated you like a child. That wasn't what you wanted from him.

"Don't call me that."

His head turned in confusion. "Call you what?"

"Chan. I'm not a child."

"But that is the honorific title for girls in Japan-" You stopped in your tracks and whipped towards him.

"I don't give a damn!" You snarled. "Quit treating me like some little girl that needs guidance! You may be my father's student but you're not my damn keeper!"

Genji stepped back as if struck. His eyes held shock and confusion.

His dumbstruck expression only pissed you off more. Without another word you whirled around and sped away.

~+~+~+~+~

Genji sat with Zenyatta beneath the only cherry blossom at Gibraltar. No one knows who planted it. The tree rested at the edge of a cliff overlooking the vast Mediterranean Sea. It was currently in full bloom and looked as serene and lovely as a soft spring. Which it currently quite was.