pt 2 mixed story

He isn't the guy everyone gushes about. He isn't charming nor is he smart. He's a nobody. But he's a prince, a prince to the kingdom, a prince to me. Eric is what they call him. Despite what people thinks of him, I like him, he's different than the other guys.

I've always dreamt of visiting land. I'd love to be able to walk, read, go to school, see the world; especially with Eric. We'll have a place in that world. We can forget about what people here think of us, start fresh. I might get to know Eric more; we'll be more than friends.

I asked the sea witch for legs to walk for Eric and me. In the blink of an eye we had legs and everything went blur. She had warned us that all magic comes with a price or rather consequences. After the magic worked, I was so confused and startled, so was Eric.

"Why hadn't you warned us before?" I asked.

"What consequences?" Eric exclaimed.

I scanned my surroundings, checked my body if something odd or bad had happened to us. However, everything felt normal. We thought that the sea witch had put on a joke and tried to mess around with us. Nevertheless, we left the sea witch's cave and headed to shore.

Getting use to the environment was hard, but trying to walk, talk and act like normal civilians was hardest. We applied to a high school, where they had dorms for us to stay in. Everyone lived away from their families, just like us. Eric and I were closer than ever, that gradually changed when he started hanging out with these group of friends. He changed; he's different.

Like Eric, I made friends with people quick, everyone was very welcoming. I've joined a group of people who loves to surf and the marine life. Eric however, made friends with the cool kids. It's a joy to actually see him happy and have friends for once. However these cool kids, they aren't the nicest. They bully; they only care about their selves and not others. And everything changed him.

"Are these the consequences, you meant witch?" I said to myself as I gazed to the ocean.

��