|Chapter One|

He walked down the quiet dark streets alone; with his black hood covering every inch of his face. A disturbing smile spread across his face as his victim came into view; only a few feet or so away...

He crept into the dark ally to blend in; reemerging in front of the young woman who seem to have been heading home from work; wearing a blazer, shirt and penny skirt with her folder neatly under her arm.

"Oh, he...hello" she stuttered and froze in her place "Can I help you?".

"Oh yes" he finally spoke in a husk tone "You can help me" he looked at her with his insane green orbs.

In one quick movement he had her pinned to the wall; screaming for him to let her go. However this only made his smile widen at his victims fear. He grabbed a cloth from his pocket and placed it on the frighten woman's mouth and nose. Her eyes roll back and she fell unconscious to the ground.

His eyes glistened at his experiment; dragging her by her wrists to the abandoned building basement or what he likes to call his chamber...his home.

~~~

An alarm erupted the following morning; signally for the sleeping girl to wake up. She woke up groggily and stomped over to her bathroom to shower. Once awake and clean she dried her long brown hair and threw on whatever clothes she could find.

Monday...the first day of school after her long summer holiday and she wasn't looking forward to it. Like any other teen she hated school and dreamed about never going back but she did have one last year to pass before that dream could come true.

"Morning mum" she smiled with a yawn as she entered the small,white tiled, kitchen.

"Going morning Thea" she beamed; playing a bowl of cereal in front of her daughter as she sat down at the table.

'Another Attack'

A reporter spoke as Thea flicked on the Tv.

'A young woman was found dead on Kings Street. Only at the age of 29, Sarah Danes body was found by a member of the public who doesn't want his name to be public. He said he didn't see anyone leave the body there and doctors say that she had been dead Three house before being discovered. The young girls heart and intestines are still missing...'

"Oh Thea turn off his horrible news" her mum said quickly; turning off the TV "We don't need to hear about this horrific event this morning".

Once she had finished eating Thea grabbed her bag and books; waving her mum goodbye and left the house. Her school is only a ten I ute walk but her mum offered multiply times to drive her there in which Thea didn't accept. Her mum was just paranoid from this morning a news.

As winter is on it's way it is still dark walking to school and the wind nipped at her skin. She hugged herself to keep warm. She had only been walking from five minutes when she felt a presence behind her. However as she turned slightly she couldn't see anyone. She shook off this feeling and continued walking; putting in her ear phones to block to comfort her.

The music didn't help she still felt like she was being watched...being followed. She froze in place as she heard a loud noice from the alleyway next to her; taking off her head phones to listen for another sound to stop her from feeling insane from this feeling.

She peered in closer to the darkness; listened to sounds of someone being there. She was about to speak when someone pounded her back - she screamed loudly and turned to face her attack...

Although it wasn't an attacker...it was her best friend Mackenzie laughing hysterically on the ground.

"What the hell Mac!" She yelled; placing her hand on her chest as her heart beat fast.

"You should have seen your face" she squeaked in response.

"I thought I was gonna die!" Thea argued "Have you not seen the news".

"Oh" her friend stood up abruptly "You mean the murder" she circled her friend "You should be careful, they don't know who the killer is. They left no finger prints" she stopped in front of her friend with a serious expression "You can't trust anyone...not even me!" She jumped at her friend mischievously.

"That's not funny Mac! Someone died this morning and not only that they died in our area, Kings Street is only a minute away from where I live" Thea shivered at the thought.

Her friend shook her head "Stop being paranoid. You sound like your mother" she giggled; leading her friend to school.

"So was it you who rolled the can in he alleyway?" Thea questioned her friend.

"When? I wasn't on the side of the road until I saw you" Mac shrugged and Thea shook off her paranoid feeling and followed her friend to school.

However what she didn't know was that a young boy was watching her every move, every little flinch, every blink, he was watching with curiosity. A strange feeling stuck is stone heart as her laughter entered his ears as she strolled away with her friend. He enjoys analysing the human kind and this girl will be his new experiment...

A/N
Welcome to the new book that I just randomly began to write. I don't know if I'll keep it up, I gees it depends on if people enjoy it. I don't know where I'm going with this story but I'll give it a go.
I hope you enjoy