|Chapter Four|

Thea sat nervously in her class waiting for her class mates to walk in. She tried to detract herself by doing a few things such as, reading, playing games on her phone, homework, but none seemed to keep her focus. She was still trembling when the bell rang and her class mates and teacher walked in the room.

"Hey Thea" Hannah, who is a very quiet girl however she tends to talk a lot when getting to know her, she always pulls her long red hair back in a pony tail. She smiled and sat down next to Thea; taking out her books.

"Hey Hannah" Thea smiled, she felt safer now having her friends around her. However that wasn't going to last long as the Teacher began to announce some news.

"Alright class, quiet down now. Hey! I said quiet down" he shouted, once everyone stopped talking he continued "We're going to be having a new student join us today so make sure to make his welcome - I dunno warm" he said unenthusiastically.

Mr Williams is the English teacher, he doesn't enjoy his job or the students. He use to be one of the greatest teachers in the school and everyone loved him until his wife was murdered a few months ago - he has never been the same since.

Once everyone had sat down, Mr Williams began to read a text from Romeo and Juliet until someone knocked on the window of the door. Mr Williams waved the person in and stood to greet them.

"Right class" he sighed "This is our new student" as he spoke everyone's eyes looked towards the door where a boy walked in causing Thea to freeze.

"Hello" the boy spoke "I'm Robbie, Robbie Kay" immediately people began to whisper to one another.

"Wow he's hot" Hannah commented shyly.

"What's with the strange greeting" Noah, the star of the football team not to mention hottest in school, scoffed.

Mr Williams pointed to were the new boy would sit which is ironically in front of Thea. "Enough with the whispering let get back to work".

Robbie walked to his seat, his green eyes looked straight into Theas as he took his seat and placing down the copy of Romeo and Juliet.

"Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. Then your love would also change" Mr Williams continued, he tone not very enthusiastic in the slightest.

"Fancy seeing you here" Robbie turned to face Thea after a while of listening to Mr Williams drone on.

"Yeah fancy that" she replied, without a single glance at him.

"Can you show me to my classes later?" His question made her heart race, alone which her stalker! Doesn't sound like the greatest idea. "It would really help me out".

She looked up and into his beautiful green orbs that seemed to make her go into a small trace. She didn't speak just nodded her head in which he smiled before turning back around.

"Your so lucky" Hannah whispered under breath.

"Take my place if you want" she replied with a pleading tone.

"Yeah right, I could hardly talk to you for half a year" she chuckled with an eye roll.

Class finally finished which seemed to have dragged for Thea who couldn't concentrate at all, her palms grew sweaty with each ticking minute and now class was over she began to feel increasingly nervous.

She didn't want to leave, she wanted to run out and to the head teachers office to explain the situation. She knew this boy was outside her window, but she doesn't know why and she doesn't want to find out.

"Earth to Thea" a hand waved in front of her face"

She blinked out of her thoughts and looked up at the new boy who smirked down at her "Sorry I was deep in thought"

"I could tell" he chuckled under his breath "Come on let's go"

She collected her things and led the new boy out the room. She tried to keep her distance but her little legs were no match for his longs one - no escaping this one.

She took in a deep breath before turning to him "So what's your next class?" She questioned.

"Science" he replied and passed her his time table.

"Okay follow me" she told him; turning around and waking him in silence all the way to the science department "Here's your room".

"What room are you in?" He asked her as she handed him his timetable.

"The room at the end" she told him hesitantly.

"I'll meet you after this" he didn't wait for her response as he strolled into his lesson.

This was her chance to go to the head teacher. She turned to go down the stairs until Miss Davis pocked her head out her class and called for her to hurry up.

'Shit'

~~~

Just as he had told her, the new boy waited for her outside her class; leaning against the wall, waiting for her.

He spotted her immediately and stood straight "Maths" he told her.

She sighed "Come with me"

Only a few people remained in the halls as they walked, most of them had already gone to their class.

"So why did you come to this school?" She couldn't take the silence anymore.

He shrugged "Closest one to home".

She kept asking him random questions like, his favourite movie, animals and all that shit, but what she really wanted to find out was - Why was he outside her house.

She couldn't just come out and say it. He could be dangerous, but then again he's been nothing but nice to her this whole time. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding.

"Hey so..." She so desperately wanted to know the truth "So I saw you outside my house the other night and I was...well I was wondering wh-"

"My apologies I don't want to come across as weird" he chuckled "I was just wondering around and got lost on your street. When I saw something in the window. I thought maybe I could ask for directions, I did wave at you but I think I probably scared you a bit" he stopped walking and faced her "Look I'm not some weird stalker, I was just lost and I was going to asked for help is all. I did realise how unusual and strange it must have been and so I walked into to the woods out of embarrassment" he looked down in shame.

Thea took a sigh of relief "Well that's good because this whole time I thought you was a weirdo"

"I did realise that you was trying to avoid me, I didn't even know that it was your house until now"

"That's okay" she reassured him "It's all cleared up now"

"Good cause I really hope we can be friends" he smiled.

"Absolutely, now let's get to class"

Even after that conversation she still wasn't sure whether to believe him or not. However she did want to believe and trust his story. Only time will tell...