|Chapter Three|

Blood dripped down his hands as he had killed again. This time a man who was had been living on the street - he was wandering down an alleyway when he was abducted and died from drowning.

He enjoyed watching the man struggle in his grasp as he pushed him into the bowl of hot water. He smirked darkly once the man had died. He then began to dissect the mans body; dumping him back in the alleyway where he was found by someone passing by. She immediately called the police and the body was taken away. The story was put on the News that following morning.

"A man, roughly in his late 50s, has been found dead on Chamber road. The victim has been identified to have died by drowning however he is missing his intestines. The murderer has not been found"

"The bastard!" A young man with light brown hair and dark brown eyes growled as his through the tv remote after turning it off.

"You shouldn't watch the news" a woman appeared behind him; kissing his bare neck "It messes with your head".

"Why are you here?" He questioned; turning his head to the side.

"I spent the night remember" She hummed in his ear.

"I mean, why are you still here?" He asked bitterly.

"What do you mean?" She got off the bed and walked round to face him; wearing only his shirt that fell down to her mid thigh.

"Don't think your staying" he chuckled and leaned forward in his seat "Last night was for one night only".

"But I thought-"

"Well you thought wrong sweetheart" he said coldly "Now get your stuff and get out".

"You listen to me Thomas Brodie-Sangster!" she yelled and began to get dressed "I was the greatest thing you have ever done"

"I've done better" he smirked and swigged his drink.

She huffed and slammed the door on her way out of the building.

He rolled his eyes and stood up "Where are you Robbie?" He muttered as he looked over the pin board of different murders all linked to one boy "What are you doing?"

~~~

The next day, Thea awoke up after a two hour sleep. She lay awake for the majority of the night due to the grit she has the night before. She person standing bellow her window scared her from falling asleep until sleep won the battle.

She groggily stood up; getting dressed then going down to meet her mother who was making breakfast.

"Good morning" she smiled as she saw her daughter enter the room; taking a seat at the table. "Pancakes! Your favourite" she beamed; placing the plate on the table.

"Thanks" Thea muttered.

"What's wrong honey" her mothers brows furrowed.

"Nothing but I think I'm gonna skip breakfast and go straight to school" she responded; standing up and heading to the door.

"Are you sure everything's alright Thea?" Her mother followed her.

"Yes I'm fine" she smiled reassuringly "See ya later" she swung the door open and dashed out.

She walked down the quiet street contemplating whether or not to tell the police about what had happened last night or if it is even safe walking the streets alone. It's probably a stupid idea because of all the murders that had happened.

She was scrolling on Facebook when she saw the article about the murderer that happened last night. All of the murderer were happening in the same town. All close to one another meaning the murderer could be anywhere.
Her mother messaged her telling her to be safe, she had probably seen the news already. She decided to text Mac and see if she would walk to school with her as she was feeling uneasy about walking alone.

Thea ~ Hey Mac. You want to walk to school with me?

Mac ~ Sorry I'm not coming in today, stomach bug 🤢

Thea ~ Get well soon x

She sighed; running her hands through her hair in frustration. Her paranoia was getting the better of her as she passed dark alleyways and abandoned buildings - her town wasn't the nicest or safest but it was always home to her until now, not after what happened last night.

She couldn't get the image of the dark figure out of her head. Every time she closed her eyes all she could see were his mouth, smirking up at her and his eyes - his beautiful green eyes that stared right into hers. She didn't know for certain that the figure was male but she guess it was.

"It's not safe to wander around on your own" a voice cut her from her thoughts.

"I'm not wandering around" she replied "I'm going to school" she turned to face a boy, about her age, looking down at her as she faced him. "What's it to you anyway?"

He shrugged "Winter is among us, so from now on the mornings will be darker".

"I guess you've seen the news lately?" She questioned with crossed arms "It's pretty horrible"

"Is that so?" He said with a smirk that quickly faded.

"Yeah, so I'm gonna go" she waved and continued to walk to school.

"What's your name?" The boy, now walking next to her, asked.

She was hesitant with her answer but reluctantly spoke "Thea".

"Pleasure to meet you" he smiled however she could tell his smile was forced, he seemed creepy and desperate to talk to her. She wanted to run away from him but his eyes entranced her to stay.

His green eyes the eyes that looked weirdly familiar - like the persons eyes from last night! Her body tensed up as she put two and two together.

"You alright?" He said in a hushed tone.

"No-no everything al-alright" She stuttered and began to quicken her pace.

"You seemed scared Thea" his voice felt so close to her, so quiet but so unusually loud.

"I'm fine - I just want to get to school early is all" she smiled slightly at him.

He had stopped suddenly but she pretended she didn't realise until he spoke again.

"Be carful Thea"

She turned to, somewhat, thank him but when she turned around he was gone. She didn't investigate his disappearance. Instead she let go of a breath she didn't realise she was holding and ran the rest of the way to school.

Only when she got into her class room did she stop running. However she didn't feel safe - nowhere was safe for her. He knew her name, her address and probably her school now. He probably followed her there. She shivered ya the thought of walking home at the end of the day. Afraid that he will be there, that he will be in the forest across from her house, watching her, waiting for her. She didn't know what he wanted and she sure as hell hoped she'd never see the boy again...