Chapter three

Aries pov
I walk into the back of my next class someone slaps me on the shoulder "ow" "move that's my seat" I Scott over to the seat it's the boy who called me a bruised bastard he scared me I put my head down. "Aries" my head shoots up my dad is he here it's just my teacher tears stream down my face "you ok" the boy asks "yeah"

Gabes pov
The girls head shoots up years stream down her face what's wrong what really happened to her she did not get beat up. "You ok" "yeah" "how did you get the bruises" "I got beat up" I know she's lying she's figiting "that's a lie what really happened" "you wouldn't understand" "my dad is a drug addict who makes me beat his girlfriend I'll understand" "fine but you can't tell anyone my dad abuses me" "oh if you need help I'm here" to be honest it makes me pissed that she gets abused she's so tiny "what are your injuries" "um...broken ribs, bruises, and my back is destroyed" "come on" I say getting up "ma'am can we be excused" the teacher nods I take her to an abandoned restroom taking her shirt up revealing bruises on her ribs big bruises then I look at her back whip marks cover it I pull a tool of gauze from my bag and begin to wrap her back and ribs up she winces "why are you being nice to me" "because you need it" I hear the bell we walk out of the restroom before any one can see us sorry might not be wrigting for a while got test to study for tell me how you like it :)