continue on chapter 3

I walk to the lunchroom and see the girl she's sitting alone looking scared I feel bad if she's abused she's probably always scared I go to sit by her but when I tap her shoulder and say "are you ok" she looks up with tears in her eyes "no I'm not" there is a new bruise probably from that girl who hit her asshole she runs off "wait aries" but she's already gone I chase after her then I see her she's sitting on the curb waiting for her ride her hair is covered in milk I get a face book alert I see a picture of her running with the milk in her hair I walk over to her she looks so sad.

Arieses pov
I run out of the cafeteria some boy threw milk in my hair I go sit by the curb and wait for my dad I don't care if he sees me cry I see gabe sit next to me "leave me alone you're just being nice for your own benefit" "no I'm not" my dad pulls up "you can't go with him I've heard him hit you I live next door you can't go" "I have to" I get into the car "what happened to your hair" "some kids" it's silent the whole way home when we get inside I head to the shower I hop inside washing all of the mill Otto my hair I change into my old clothes and walk downstairs my dad is there.
Hey all veiwers thanks for reading I'm going through a tough time with my mom your support means alot do you ship gabe and aries or nate and aries