Hangover

"Baby here's your shirt." I was ironing his clothes for the law firm. "I'm sorry I didn't have time to make breakfast this morning. I was cleaning up your mess last night."

"My mess?" He asked confusingly.

"Yes your strong smelling, stinking mess."

We both laughed and he came over to me. "Which pair of pants do you want to wear today?" I asked.

"Hmm." He hummed out. "What about my black ones?"

"These?" I held up his casual pair of black slacks.

"No baby my nice ones."

"It must be a special occasion at work today?" I asked him. The last time he wore these was for our date after we renewed our wedding vows.

"Something like that." He walked in the bathroom and put shaving cream on his face. I watched from the corner of the room. He was so handsome.

After putting creases in his pants, I bought them to him. I held him around his waist with one arm, his pants were in my other hand.

"Mmm you smell so good baby. "

"I do ?"

"You know you do." I ran my hand down his torso and to the bulge in his boxers. " Someone is feeling good today."

"It's gonna be a good day."

"Anything particular going on?"

"No, I just have that feeling."

He turned around to face to me and I dropped to my knees. I pulled his manhood out, and placed my lips around the tip of it. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up.

"Look at me."

I did as I was told, and slid more of it in my mouth.

He moaned out softly and grabbed my head. My hair fell down my back, and he grew harder in my mouth. I placed my hands on the back of his thighs.

Many women don't enjoy pleasing their man that way, but I did. I needed him to know that everything he could ever want in woman was inside of me.

He grunted, and put his back against the wall. I didn't stop. I groped his balls softly, and put more of him down my throat until he was satisfied.

"Did I do good daddy?"

I placed my head on his chest.

"Always Ebony."

That's what I needed him to say. He finished dressing, and asked me to tie his tie.

"I'm going to get your car back today."

"How are you going to get work baby? Do you need me to drop you off ?" I stepped into the shower.

He yelled to me outside the bathroom. "No, I sent for one of the company cars. Anthony will probably pick me up."

I knew Anthony. He was Xavier's classmate and very trustworthy.

"I thought Anthony moved to the other side of town?" I questioned him. Birmingham was a big city.

"He did."

I dropped my Olay soap. "You're going to make him drive all the way to this side of town?"

He didn't say anything.

"I can take you. I'm about to get out of the shower anyway."

"No Ebony it's fine. Ant doesn't care."

"I really don't mind."

"I'm about to leave." I could hear his footsteps going down the stairs.

"Wait baby let me kiss you." I stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body.

"I gotta go!" He responded.

"Wait."

The door slammed and he was gone. I looked out the bathroom to see what time it was. The clock said 7:00. He was early. I wondered why he was in a rush.

"Nevermind then." I said why tying a towel around my head.

I put the clay mask on and went to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear. "Too revealing." I pushed a dress I had bought out SACs. "Too hot." I pushed the turtle neck out of the way. "Too cold." I wasn't going to wear a sleeveless shirt to work. "Perfect." I placed my hands on my hips with satisfaction. I wore a long sleeve blouse and dress pants to work that day. I chose to wear heels with my outfit.

I quickly got dressed and headed to teach my morning class.