I love you?

Me and nash are stood in his kitchen, no ones home yet. We're having a slight argument.

"Kate, I don't get it!"

"Nash! I just can't express what I'm feeling, since cam's been away..." I trail off, fiddling with the charm bracelet which Nash gave me a year ago. I still wear it because it reminds me of him.

"Kate.. look i've known since forever, you can tell me anything. What happened to trust? What about us?!" Nash says getting angry.

"Look Nash, I never thought that i could feel this way, but it's an amazing feeling. When your with that one person, it just makes the whole outside world go away, and you're just there... in the moment..." I say, trying to explain how i feel.

"Kate..."

"Nash, how do you say I love you?"

"I love you." He relaxes as he says those words.

"Well then Hamilton Nash Grier... I Love You."

"YES! FINALLY!"

"what?" i say surprised.

"Kate Sanchez, THE KATE SANCHEZ, loves ME!!!!" he yells.

I laugh and so does he. i hug him tight and tell him how much he means to me. This moment is exactly how i want it to be. it feels magical, just stood here in his embrace, i like that. it's perfect.

***

My phone bleeps, it's Riri.

R~ Hey babes!

K~ What's up?

R~ Party tonight, my house. You coming?

K~ Aight, be there for seven to help set up?

R~ Sounds good to me

K~ See you then cool girl.

R~ Byeee babes!

I end the call.

"NASH!"

He walks into the room.

"You wanted me?" he leans against the door frame.

"Me and you, Riri's party tonight?"

"Yept!" He says.

"Imma get ready babe." I kiss him and then drive home to get ready. I shower and blowdry my hair. I curl it and brush it out so it hangs in beach waves down my back. I apply party make up and go full out on my eyes. I put on my red velvet dress and a jewelled choker. i put on a pair of nude high heels on with diamonds covering the back of the heel.

I text nash to pick me up

I text nash to pick me up. I fluff my hair out one last time and walk out to his car.

"Looking gorgeous babygirl." He winks.

"Shutup cheeseball!" I laugh. I always call him a cheese ball because he comes up with the weirdest and cheesiest comments.

We pull up to Riri's house and we help put out drinks and then we gather round a table with drinks, i have to tell them. There's me Nash, Riri, Lorenna, Lyn, Aaron, Jack and Jack.

"So guys, i have and announcement to make!" I slip hand though nashes and smile up at him, "Me and Nash are officially dating!"

The girls are all so happy for me and the boys are but Aaron's a little wary. Oh well. people start arriving and we are already pretty tipsy, but nothing for a lass like me. we crowd round on the sofa and play drink or dare.

"Kate, I dare you to go and twerk up on that freak over there!" Riri yells over the music to me.

I look at nash, "Pass us the bottle bitch!" I chug it down and suddenly regret it but who cares, i only regret the shit in the morning.

"Nash, I dare you and Kate to get it on in the middle of the dance floor!" Jack G shouts, punching his shoulder and smirking.

I shrug, he leads me to the middle of the floor. We start dancing and then i twerk on him, i feel him get hard. HAHAHAHHAH sucks to be you. I kiss him hard. he grinds on me a bit. he grabs my ass and kisses me harder. We walk back over and sit down next to each other.

"Oka, so, Riri, i dare you to scream something dirty as fuck!!" I yell to her.

"HARDER DADDY... HARDER!!" Riri yelled.
We all start laughing. 

***

It's like 2am and the party is still in full swing. I feel hands on my waist, i spin around to see my gorgeous Nash stood there with his hands around my waist. He's shirtless, where did it go? "Babe where's your shirt?" I ask him stroking his chest. "Oh um, we were in the pool and i just put my pants back on to come and get you." I only just realised that his hair is wet. He suddenly pulls me out to the pool, i struggle not to fall over until he picks me and carries me to the pool. I strip down to my matching lingerie.

I jump in and swim to the others with Nash

I jump in and swim to the others with Nash. "OMG" Lo screams "lets have... A CHICKEN FIGHTTTTT!!" she yells. I get on Nashes shoulders, Lo gets on aaron's shoulders, Riri get's on Gilinsky's shoulders and Lyn get's on Johnson's shoulders. We battle it out till its just me and Nash and Lyn and Johnson. At last i manage to push her of Johnson's shoulders and into the water, i cheer loudly then i slip down into the water from nashes shoulders. I kiss him. 

***

I wake up next to Nash, i look around. I'm in the living room of Riri's house, there's a few people who crashed here last night scattered about the floor. I get up and find Aaron on the kitchen floor, I see Lo on the floor near him. I pick my way around them and find Riri wrapped up with Gilinsky on the couch. Finally i see Johnson and Lyn, I wake up Lyn so that im not alone. We search the cupboards and manage to find stuff for breakfast. We eat. 

"i never thought that it would turn out like this you know, Lo?" I say.

"What? Do you mean you and Nash?" She says.

"Yeah, i knew that i liked him but i didn't want it getting out. I was with him in the kitchen and it just came out, and i love him so much. I've waited so long to tell him that i love him. But i'm afraid cos what about when Cam comes back? He's gonna hate me! Oh Lorenna, what do i do? I love Nash with all my heart but Cam's gonna hate me and he's one of my best friends." I pour out all my feeling to her.

"Oh babe, just wait till he comes back, it'll all be fine. I mean, Cam know that what you Nash and Him had wasn't gonna last forever. Was he planning a three way marriage?! Honey, honest to God, nothing's going to change. Your friendship with Cam is a lifetime bond but if he chooses to lose you then it's his loss and not yours." She explains to me, stroking my arm soothingly.

"But Lo, what if my friendship with cam's ruined. I love him as a friend." I say, my mind drifts to our memories.

"Kate." Nash's voice comes from the doorframe behind me. I wince knowing that he's heard all of our conversation. shit.

*****

Hi