Chapter 20 - Can't Say No

Hey wow its been a while aint it. So this chapter is really long sorry for leaving you readers out there for so long but i am determind to finish this story!

I dont really wanna ramble on but if you can could you please check out my new story for the first time its a rom/com and really diffrent from this although only the prolouge is up i wanna make that my best yet!

Song has nothing to do with the chapter alhtough its featured in the chapter haha and i freakin LOVE conor maynard! Banner i made within two minutes just now at like half two in the morning.

Here is the new chapter

Please vote or comment tell me what you think thanks and the story hasnt been edited yet well all of it hasnt and this chapter has only had a quick proof read so if you spot any mistakes please tell me thanks

***********

Chapter 20

Can’t Say No

Lexi - Point Of View

“Well…” he started “We can just talk about it tomorrow” His nerves got the better of him as he started to twiddle with his hands.

I raised my eyebrow a little confused and nodded slowly why is life so confusing I’m young life shouldn’t be confusing for a few years yet and I should be having fun and living life at the moment.

“Alright I'm just going to go get some food” they all nodded and I walked towards the kitchen. 

I could feel everyone’s eyes following me… it was so awkward. I went straight towards the kitchen not making eye contact with anyone clear to the fact that I am in a room full of like werewolves that creeps me out a little.

 I got some Oreo’s and chocolates and a few other stuff from the cupboard and then walked back. Still all awkward and everyone was Still looking at me with poker faces plastered on their faces. 

When I was in my room I closed the door and leaned against it since when was life so freaking complicated?

I put all the stuff on my bed and decided to look for a few films or a film that we can watch. I went on Netflix and looked through some films. I started with comedy and saw Kung Fu Panda 2 can’t say no to that.

“Hey what film you have chosen?” Dylan asked walking in.

“Kung fu Panda 2” I grinned. He knows that Po is mine!

He shook his head in amusement “I got drinks” He said holding up a bottle of Coke and Fanta, Big bottles.

“Are they all talking in there?” I asked as he locked the door.

He nodded “Yea, Was well awkward”

“I know but I'm confused so nothing new”

“Nothing new, really I can’t believe you just said that”

“You should it’s me where talking about here”

“Yeah true that”

“Soooo… you know, did you hear anything they were talking about?” I asked quietly

“Little nosey ain’t ya?” He teased.

I shrugged “Well I don’t really give a fuck at the moment cos I just found out my life has been a complete lie and a fucked up joke so it’ll be interesting to find out other people’s business” I answered.

He started to laugh “Why are you taking everything so easily?

“Guess it ain’t sunk in yet” I answered with a small shrug.