Chapter 2

My Placement in Fumizuki Academy

(Placement test, wonder what I'll get)

Kaoru: " Okay, So here's the rule. You will have a limited time to answer your questions but there are unlimited questions So the more you answer within an hour, the more points you can obtained for your avatar. "

"Sounds simple enough. So where will I take my test?"

Kaoru: " Here."

Akihisa/Yuuki: "Eh?"

Kaoru: " I'm interested in how you answer your paper. From what I'd read from your profile, your brother is Ryuu Tsuji, am I right to say?"

Yes, my brother is Ryuu Tsuji. The boy who is in the top 7 of the Special A class, in Private Hakusen Academy.

Kaoru: " We'll continue our conversation later, get ready for your test."

---

Sitting in front of the principal, she was starring at me with a smirk.

On the table was two stacks of papers, one was the questions and the other was to answer them.

(Isn't that how Hakusenkan[1] does it? )

Kaoru: " I want to see how you answer these questions, will you do it like how your brother does it? Or... "

"Yes, I'll do it like him. "

Kaoru: " Very well, shall we get started? You have exactly an hour starting from... now. "

Akihisa POV

When the Old Hag-- I mean principal started the test, Yuuki just... Sat there...?

She closed her eyes and dropped her head.

When she opened her eyes, I got excited. Never once in my life had I seen her answer examination questions but from what I heard from the conversation between my sister and parents, Yuuki has a rather... scary yet impossible skill of which one known person other than her could do, which was Ryuu.

Yuuki then proceeded to close her eyes again.

"What are you doing Yuuki? You only have an hour."

Kaoru: "Shhh! Let her do as she please."

(Oh shut up! Hmm.... What is she doing? Come on...)

10 minutes of silence passed by, that was when Yuuki started to move, she looked up at the question papers and quickly flipped through them.

Yuuki: " Not enough... more."

The old ha-- Principal smirked and took out a stack of question papers from her drawer and placed it in front of Yuuki, and she did the same thing.

(Don't tell me she's going to memorize the questions?)

Yuuki: "...A...nother..."

(ANOTHER?!?! She's crazy! Wait.... her voice sounds different, sounds lifeless... IS SHE A CYBORG?!?! AHHHHHHH SO COOOOOLLLL!!!!)

40 minutes has passed this time and Yuuki finally picked up the pen that was prepared for her, she started to write all the answers rapidly down.

(Im... Impossible..! )

---

Kaoru POV

(Impressive... She may even be the top student in the entire history of Fumizuki. )

"Alright, time's up. "

I looked at the girl in front of me.

"I'll let your score be process, now let set your avatar. "

---

"Place both your palms on this device."

Placing her palms on the device, it started to light up and blinked several times.

"Strange...?"

Yuuki: " What is?"

"The device, it blinked so many times. "

Yuuki: " What does that mean? "

"when a student place his or her hand on this device, it only blinked twice. But your's blinked So many times. "

Yuuki: " 42 times...."

Akihisa: " Doesn't that means she'll have more than one avatar? "

" For once you're right Yoshii. "

Akihisa: " Hey! "

1. That's the name of the school that Special A use.

Comment down below what type of Avatar Yuuki should have?

I came up with some.

1) Lamia

2) Mage

3) Knight

4) Pirate

5) Ring master

6) Queen of Hearts / Spade/ Diamond/ Club

Thank you~~ ♥♡♥♡

♡♠◇♣

♞♟♝♜