Chapter 3

I choose to be probationary student!

Yuuki POV

"So if I have more than one avatar, will there be a problem? "

Kaoru: "No, however you are the first to have this unique situation... "

"That wouldn't be surprising... so how do I summon my avatar?"

Kaoru: "You will need a field to do so. I'll open it, as a practice for you, but before that, we'll have to wait till your results are out first. In the meantime, I would like to get to know you... better. "

(This principal is definitely different... )

"Alright...? Erm... I leave in a apartment with my brother, I was home schooled for the past three years while my brother attended school, though I do visit him at school sometimes. My brother, Ryuu, is usually not around at home because he has to take care of two of our childhood friends, Megumi and Jun, so he usually stay over at their place. "

Kaoru: "Hmm... what about your name? Why hide your real name? "

"So you knew."

Kaoru: " Of course."

"I guess.. it's to separate my private life and my idol life. Also, this way Ryuu nii doesn't need to worry about those media."

As I revealed more, time passed by quite fast, an hour later, a red haired woman dressed in green came in.

Youko: "Excuse me. I've finished scanning Miss Yuuki's scores. "

Yoshii: "That's fast!"

"Erm... Aki... it's been an hour."

Yoshii: "R-really?"

(what am I going to do with him..?)

Kaoru: "Ah, so what's the score?"

Youko: "A shocking result of 8258, a score that's higher than mine."

"That's..."

Kaoru: "Ah! That..."

Yoshii: "Wow!! So high!!"

Kaoru: "So maybe those numbers were not a mistake after all. "

"So which class will I be in?"

Yoshii: "A! You'll be in class A!"

Kaoru: "No, I want her to stay with you. To get you to be smarter. Is that alright with you, Miss Yuuki?"

"Sure! No prob at all, it's an 'A Okay' with me~"

Kaoru: "Maybe you'll won't need to be a probationary student by the end of the semester, Yoshii. "

"I want to be a probationary student!"

All: "What?!"

...

...

"I'm serious! "

Kaoru: " With your score, it's impossible. "

"Then I'll change your system. "

Youko: " The system is complicated, also, we can't just-"

Kaoru: "Why not. Show us what you got. However! If you mess up our school system... "

"Oh I'll make sure I won't."

...

First day of school and I have to drag Aki away from his bed! But I just shouted at him since he needs to wake up himself next time. Moreover, I was busy with my own hair. Now I understand how my stylist felt, putting on a fake wig is not easy. After I'm done with hiding my black hair with blue highlights and tips with a brown wig Aki still did not wake up.

"What the hell Aki! Get up!!"

Yoshii: "...huh? AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! PUT THAT SWORD DOWN YUUKI!!! "

That was basically how I wake my brother up in the past, since it works. Holding the plastic sword in it's position, I instructed Aki what he needed to do before we were late.

" You better get ready in ten, or we'll be late, and I'll start calling you by your nickname again."

Yoshii: " Yes M'dam!"

-------

Run.

Run.

(Run.)

Though it was relatively funny to see Aki struggling, I kept a poker face.

"Run Aki."

Yoshii: " *pant pant* I'm... Running!! "

Upon reaching, we made it just in time.

"Oh! Mr Nishimura!"

Nishimura: " Yes, hello. Yoshii! "

It seemed like Yoshii ended up in F class, which Mr Nishimura claimed him to be a genuine idiot.

Nishimura: " So you're Akiyama Yuuki. I heard that you are also another probationary student. Under special circumstances that it. "

"Yes."

Nishimura: "Why would you do that? You do realise that you will be able to feel the pain of your avatar-"

" Avatars, you mean. " I said, correcting him.

Nishimura: " Whatever, you will not be spared either way. Understand? "

"Yes sir! "

......

"Stop it Aki, you're embarrassing yourself. "

Yoshii: " But, look at all those equipments! I want to be in there. "

"Well you're not, so get over it dear."

Yoshii: " Aww come on~"

Walking up to him, I dragged his armed and pulled him, being a limp rug he was, I pulled him easily and reached a terrible looking class. The board that's stated 2-F was cracked in half and going to fall anytime soon.

"Is this even a class room at all? "

Yoshii: " That's why! Anyway, shouldn't you appeal to the Old Lady that you want to go to A? I mean-"

"No. I'm here to help, now let's go in. "