magnetic

"Almost there...c'mon!" Hoseok went on his tippy toes the highest he could, still failing to reach for his objective, feeling frustrated. Curse him and his height! Never did he asked to be short in all the years he has breathed. He whines, now instead the initiative to jump in order to grab it again (still with no progress). "Haaa," he sighs. This was going nowhere at all for him. "I'll never get it at this point..."

It was only a book. One he's been wanting to read for awhile now. Because everytime when Hoseok thought he had a chance, it was checked out. But finally, it's placed peacefully on the shelves - which he can't in a million years reach.

Maybe I should...no, I'd interrupt someone. Climb? That'd just get me broken bones. Goodness Hoseok get it together! Getting a book isn't that hard! Gosh darn it!

Large tears brim his eyes, lip quivering in shame he can't do such a simple task. Hoseok begins to cry, tears trickling down his cheeks. And just as Hoseok about to full on sob, a hand brushes against his with the book he's been trying to get for the past ten minutes. His eyes snap wide open at the suspect.

The person, a pale (handsome) man with black locks, dark brown orbs staring at him, hands it in Hoseok's direction. "Here," says the mystery man suddenly looking away. "Saw you struggling to get this thing."

Hoseok glances back and forth from the book to the latter, shrinking a bit yet retrieving it from the man's grip. He wipes his eyes with his wrists, giving him a small smile. "...k...yo..." Hoseok mumbles so quiet, not even in the library a single person could understand what he had just said. The other leans in furrowing his brows.

"I'm sorry, what?" He asks confused. Hoseok blushed a dark shade, shutting his eyes tight holding the book to his chest. "T–Thank you!" He squeaks, audible enough to make out within hearing. "I apologize if I took a–any precious time a–away. I'm rather sensitive person too, I guess. Sorry..." He looks down at the floor with lips forming into a pout. "It's not a problem. Didn't really have anything to do anyway." He replies cooly.

They both slip into a short, awkward silence, Hoseok breaking the ice. "I–I think I better go now...uh, b–bye!" He turns around dashing away (too shy to stay there longer with the cute boy).

♦♦♦

Earlier

Min Yoongi wasn't the type to care whatever the hell you were doing. He was a cruel, selfish man. In fact, he'd probably ignore you if you so desperately asked for help, as much of a dick move that would be (except for his friend Namjoon, he'd help the clumsy guy if he felt like it).

He has a reputation in the school: Cocky, playboy genius. All the ladies and gentlemen come running to him one by one, his popularity growing each year since freshman. Remixes some pretty lit tracks, nice hook-ups, all that good shit. It was fan-fucking-tastic.

Until he stumbled upon him.

Yoongi of all places was at a library (ew) and needed, forced to really, get a book for class. "Independent reading bull" as he recalls it in his own words (ha! Like he was actually going to read the thing anyways). And walking near of one of the many aisles, he turns to see a small boy (does he even go to this school? Yoongi has never seen him before), trying to get ahold of a specific book, reaching on his tippy toes, jumping.

He laughs inwardly at how someone so tiny and male be so cute. He wants to shrink the stranger, carry him around in the breast pocket of his leather jacket.

Thinking this, out of nowhere the boy starts to cry, Yoongi guessing he's feeling sad he can't get the piece of literature fromt he tries he's made. The stress on his face doesn't suit him in Yoongi's opinion, so he acts kind enough to reach the book unnoticed, handing it in the sunshine's (that's what he'll call him for now) direction.

He sees sunshine's eyes snap open, looking at him so innocently, those cute doe eyes secretly already making him weak (secretly). "Here," he says looking the other direction to not melt from those chocolate orbs. "Saw you struggling to get this thing." Keep it chill, Yoongi. Just a book he needed...very much.

Sunshine is seen glancing back and forth from the book and Yoongi. He shrinks slightly grabbing the book from Yoongi's hand. Sunshine wipes his eyes with his wrists, giving a small smile that makes Yoongi want to cry. "...k...yo..." Yoongi barely hears what the other said, leaning in furrowing his brows. "I'm sorry, what?" He notices sunshine blush hard, eyes shut tight holding the book to his chest.

"T–Thank you!" He squeaks, audible enough for Yoongi to make out. "I apologize if I took a–any precious time a–away. I'm rather sensitive person too, I guess. Sorry..." Sunshine looks down at the floor pouting adorably. Think quick idiot, say something. Yoongi thinks harshly. "It's not a problem. Didn't really have anything to do anyway." He replies the best he could in a cool attitude.

Both slip into a short, awkward silence. Yoongi really wants to say something like Wanna bang? or Let's fuck which is something he can never do in front of the pure boy in front of him. Yoongi's mind swirls. Shit, I don't even know his age.

The silence must've been too much, because sunshine is the first cut loose. "I–I think I better go now...uh, b–bye!" Sunshine turns around dashing the opposite direction. The other's reflexes are too slow, because he actually wanted to get to know Hoseok more. He has too! Yoongi never met such a person being able to attract him with very few words. "W–Wait, hold on—"

Too late - Sunshine had already turned out of sight.

another thing m'bois;

2seok are step-sibs

prepare for overprotective jin in later chapters