13 New Year

"That was totally Awesome!" Lizzy said with a smile.  "Happy New Year." Harley said kissing Joker.  "Happy New Year Everyone!" Shouted Lizzy form the roof of the Manson.  They had just sat and watched the Gotham City fire works.  The four of them sat and watched with Frost.  "New Year new you Lizzy?" Joker asked.  "Na same old me.  But I did want to ask ya something?" Lizzy said. "What did ya want ta ask?" Joker said narrowing his eyes.

"Can I have a puppy?" Lizzy said taking a deep breath and holding it.  "A Puppy?  Well ah.... Harley I think you can take this one." Joker said.  Lizzy sighed and hung hr head.  "Well if ya can look after Bud and Lou for a couple of weeks, Maybe." Harley said knowing looking out for the hyenas was not an easy job.

"Yes yes thank you thank you Mum.  I will not let you down." Lizzy said jumping up and down. "I'm gonna get a puppy.  I'm gonna get a puppy." Lizzy chanted as they climbed back into the house. "This is not going to end well Boss I can see it." Frost said shaking his head.  "Yes.  But I am hopeing she will win then I can tell Harley I told ya so." Joker said.  "Lets hope she makes it then." Frost said laughing with Joker.

"Hello mu lovely girl, Bud and Lou need to be fed." Harley said with a smile at Lizzy.  "Oh yeah I forgot." Lizzy said eyeing the pancakes on the breakfast table.  "Well off ya go food is in the outside fridge." Harley said. "OK Mum will do." Lizzy said going out to the back where the hyenas got fed.  They literally had the run of the house, they layed all over the furniture and you if ya lay down long enough. 

"Hello Bud Lou, I am going to give you breakfast today.  Yes that's right Me not Mum. " Lizzy went over to the fridge to get the meat.  "Yuck!" Lizzy said as she grabbed the raw meat from the fridge.  Two very large steaks, and a whole chicken!  "OMG how did Mum do this every day.  Picking up the slimy food she placed it in their bowls.  Headding over to the hyenas Lizzy nearly got knocked down in the rush for the food.  

"Alright Alright." Lizzy said with a smile.  She put the food down and got the water bowl to wash and put fresh water in.  "You two are unbelievable!  You guts ya food down like that you will get intergestion." Lizzy said giggling.  She put her hand down to pat them and they snapped at her.  She jumped back in shock.  "No need to be so snappy I just give you the food." Lizzy said.  the hyena's laughed there funny laugh which make Lizzy laugh again with them.

Returning to the house Harley asked how were her Babies? "Nearly took my hand off when I was feed them.  Babies I think not!" Lizzy said.  "Did ya hurt them?" Harley said.  "No Mum what do ya think I am." Lizzy said.  "Did ya give em more water?" Harley asked.  "Yeah, and I give em a brush too." Lizzy said finishing her pancakes. "OK." Harley said to Lizzy and patting her on the back.  "Time for gym." Harley said with a gin.  "Really!" Lizzy said giggling with her Mother as she left the room together.

"Time for a walk with the babies." Harley said.  "Do ya walk em every day?" Lizzy asked.  "Yes most days." Harley said with a laugh.  "OK. lets go." Lizzy said. "You can have Bud today he behaves better on the lead." Harley said laughing.  "Taking the babies for a walk Harls?" Joker said.  "Nope going for a run with Lizzy." Harley said.  The dogs laughed their funny laugh as did Lizzy.  "I thought I would join you today." Joker said.  "Really." Harley said Joker smiled.

Didn't take long they were only a block from the house when disaster struck.  Lizzy was being pulled along by Bud, he had a scent for something and he was not going to let it be.  Lizzy tried to pull him in but he just kept on going.  The more Lizzy had to pull him back the more he pulled forward.  Joker was walking along with Harley talking about everything as they do, when it happened.

Bud broke away from Lizzy, he finally pulled away from her and run.  "Bud!" Lizzy cried as he pulled away.  Lou thought he should run to with Harley attached.  Joker moved in at stopped Lou.  "Lou!" Harley raised her voice.  The hyena laughed as he dose at her and lay on the ground at her feet.  He was well trained but he only responded to Harley.