Interview(4)

Y/N's POV

Before your fingers pressed onto the light switch, you leaned over and gave RM a quick peck on the cheek then after offing the lights, you leaped over to your sofa, yelling,"
OkayGoodNightNamjoonI'mSleepingAlreadySoDon'tDisturbMe!"

You heard RM chuckle and said:

"Okay, sleep tight princess"

You blushed and fell asleep, smiling.

Time skip happened by The God of Destruction because he broke the previous scenes.

You woke up at 6am since that's the time you usually wake up when you have nothing to do during that day.

You went over to Namjoon and smiled, he looked so peaceful while sleeping.

You leaned over and kissed him gently on the forehead. His smile became wider but you didn't think anything about it.

You wore your bandana and went to the toilet to wash up.

Once you reach the toilet, you removed your bandana.

Hm, your scar seems to be healing a little

You showered and changed out of your 3/4 long shirt and long pants to 1/2 long shirt and a pair of black jeans.

You wore and bandana again and walked to your room to find Namjoon awake.

"Oh, when did you wake up?"

"Just now" he said before yawning

"You should go wash up now to be more awake."

"Okay"

He took all the things he needed and was walking towards the door that was beside you.

He stopped next to you and kissed you on your temple.

You stood there frozen as he continued to walk to the toilet.

You rubbed your temple and smiled.

Your stomach decided to eat food so you walked over to the kitchen to look for some food.

You took some cereal from a cabinet and took the jar of milk from the fridge, then poured it into 2 bowls.

You put the cereal box and milk back and start to eat the cereal from one of the bowls.

Namjoon come out of the toilet, rubbing his towel over his hair to dry it.

He walked over to his room and found that you weren't there so you walked over to the kitchen to find you shoving cereal down your throat.

You found Namjoon staring at you so you just swallowed the cereal you had in your mouth and simply said, "hi..."

Namjoon chuckled and sat next to you and started to eat his cereal.

Y'all finished your cereal and Namjoon said, "i wanna go out"

"Okay, where to?"