Teachers||Jungkook

Hey my lil chicks 🐥 I'm here with a Jungkook smut requested by JacksonOhmystress pls go follow her💙 now lets get into the smut fam😏

Y/n pov
"Hi guys I'm Ms. Y/l/n and I'm ur new art teacher." I said to the class. "Wow ur so hot how old r u?" A random student called out. "I'm 19. Yes Ik I'm young but I graduated from college early so now I'm a teacher." I explained. "Now lets take role" I smiled and started taking role. After that I got started with the lesson. During the lesson, a few of the male students would shout out compliments to me saying stuff like "u have a nice ass" while I turned to write on the board. Hearing all these words kinda embarrassed me and I had to take a lil break so I told them to practice the lesson while I go to the restroom. So after I went to the bathroom (which was in the teachers lounge) i walked out and bumped into a man who had a cup of coffee in his hand but it spilled on his shirt by the bump. "Omg I'm so so sorry." I bowed at him then looked up to see who it was. "It's no biggie don't worry~ btw I'm Mr.Jeon, the new music teacher." He said with a smile and grabbed my hand to shake it. Wow he's hot asf like he can fuck me all day and night if he wanted to. I was to busy thinking about how hot he was that I didn't notice he was trying to tell me something. "O h-hi I'm Ms.Y/l/n and I-I'm the new art teacher." I said nervously. "R u ok?" He asked. "Yea I'm fine but I should get going I have to get back to my class" I said then I slipped away quickly before he could say anything else.

Jungkook's pov
Damn Ms.Y/l/n is gorgeous asf. I hope I get to see her again at lunch so I can talk more with her. Anyways I headed back to my classroom when I notice something... OMG OUR CLASSROOMS ARE RIGHT ACROSS FROM EACH OTHER! That's amazing😄 now I can see her everyday with her sexy body and adorable baby face. Can this day get any better?!

*time skip*
It is now lunch time so I was ready to head to the teachers lounge but I remembered that she was across the hall so I walked over to see if she wanted to come with me but she wasn't there so I just decided to go there assuming that she was already there. When I entered, I noticed her sitting at a table with Jimin, Suga, Namjoon, J-hope, Jin, and Taehyung. They were all laughing and smiling. I then walked up to them to get their attention. "O hey Jungkook." Taehyung said and gave me a bro hug while the others waved at me. "Hi" she said with her cute as voice causing me to blush. "Hi" I said shyly and sat down next to Taehyung. "So y/n here was just telling us about herself. She's super cool and funny. She's also the same age as u bro." Taehyung said poking my side making me giggle bc I'm pretty ticklish there. "Since we all told her about us it's ur turn to tell her about urself" he smiled at her then at me. "Ok well I'm Jungkook, I'm 19, and I love to sing and dance." I said shyly once again. "Can u sing for me?" She kindly asked. "Um sure" I blushed.

Y/n pov
He started singing and I was really amazed by his voice like it was so angelic and I wish I could hear it for the rest of my life. He then stopped singing then started to blush and getting shy. It was so cute when he does that. "That was truly amazing Jungkook. Ur voice is beautiful asf." I said causing him to smile. "Thank u but it's not as beautiful as u" he said causing me to blush and all the boys to "aweeee". "U guys r so cute and would make an adorable couple" Jin said. "I agree" J-hope said as the rest nodded in agreement. I was getting really shy so I said my goodbyes to them and quickly left the room to go back to my own. I was at my desk looking over the lesson when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I said sweetly and then I see Jungkook come in and close the door behind him. "O hi Mr.Jeon." I said. "Um u can call me Jungkook if u want" he said blushing. "Ok but I don't think it's appropriate to call u that in school..." I said. "O um ok but I just um wanted to tell u-" *Ringgggg* the school bell rang indicating that lunch was over. "Can u tell me another time" I said getting up and ready for the second lesson. "Ok..." he said then he turned and left as the students walked in.